Do your feelings for someone you like ever fluctuate?

There's a girl I want to ask out. I'll see her tomorrow at a Halloween party. I've been wanting to for a while, but the opportunities to have been pretty scarce. The thing is that lately, I've been feeling kind of on-and-off about her. Is that normal? I mean I've been pretty stressed because of finances, getting ready to move to a new neighborhood, work (took a part time seasonal job for Christmas). Could that be what's up?

What Girls Said 1

• Well, everyone is different. For me though, when I like someone, those feelings don't fade easily. If you aren't 100% sure that you like her then I would say to just wait a little longer and see how you feel before asking her out.

• This isn't the first time this has happened. I mean, it's kind of weird how it turned out. I'm pretty sure she's liked me for a while, but I didn't feel the same. Lately though, the more I've seen her around, I've started to feel like "hmmm... I wonder..."

• Could be. I'm just tired of the up-and-down feelings.

• Yeah, I understand that. Hopefully you will be able to figure out what exactly you want then and your feelings with become more steady.

What Guys Said 0