Guys do you like virgin women or not?

Thank you all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the reason, if they are ugly, have a low-non-existent sex drive, or are waiting until marriage, then its a turn off. If they are attractive, have a decent sex drive, but are just waiting for the right guy and that right guy just so happens to be me, then that is ideal :)

• I am talking about people who wait till they get married or to find the right man

• oh, well for me that is a turn off. For another guy who is also waiting, then he likely prefer that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Too many virginity questions haha, well, I hope they do xD

What Guys Said 4

• I guess I would prefer if she wasn't a virgin but I can't deny virginity has a certain appeal.

• Why you don't prefer virgin is there a reason?

• I've been seeing a lot of virgin questions a lot lately... Im sure most guys would or at least like the idea of them but in my opinion it doesn't matter as long as she isn't a loose goose.

• Are u serious? Who doesn't like it nice and tight :I

• Yeah, i find it pretty sexy

What Girls Said 2

• a guy that is really good at sex then he will prefer a virgin
    a guy that is a new fucker then he will prefer a not virgin
    Because with virgin girls you have to be smooth, patient and careful because is really special moment for a lady and u don't want to ruin it..

• Some do and some don't.