Money on dates?

How much money do you expect to spend or be spent on when going on a date? Honestly, just take me into Dollar Tree. We can walk, hold hands, talk, and all that shit. Let me pick out like 3 things. I'd be so incredibly happy, and it would only cost you a couple of bucks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh it varies I'm the type of guy who likes to sort of make his own sometimes like instead of going out to a restaurant we go on a picnic or we cook dinner at my place or something like that, but on an actual date with a destination in mind depends on whether I'm paying for myself or both but regardless I always carry at least a 100$ in cash on me so not more then that probably around 40-60 or less most of the time.

• I like the picnic and dinner at home ideas, it seems a lot more personal that going out to eat

• Yeah it is and it lets you connect with your partner without the distractions of other people or you know stuff in the world. Plus cooking together and stuff can be really fun and romantic or a challenge if they have no clue how to cook lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope got no money it look like we are walking!

What Guys Said 3

• No more than $40 because spending a lot of money on a woman on a date does not guarantee a man anything.

• I've spent between 0-400$... really depends on the girl. Sometimes ypur not sure si spemd less, sometimes your sure and feeling extra romantic so give her a date like she would never forget. Besides its for both of us if we actually like each other

• WOW 😲
    You're very down to earth 😜
    Lets hold hands 🙈

What Girls Said 0