I am very shy but I am very attractive people stare at me all the time! They try to talk with me but my answers are short! yes no! Then they leave😓?

I answer short answer because I am shyπŸ˜“ why guys don't understand meπŸ˜“?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to force yourself to get past shyness. If you only give one word answers, guys will think you don't like them.

• Yes I know thisπŸ˜“ but I can't control my shyness πŸ˜“

• I know this how they think but I can't control my shyness πŸ˜“

• You have to overcome it.

Baby steps. Go outside more. Force yourself to do something just a little bit uncomfortable every day.

Make eye contact and smile. Then say hello. Then have a conversation.

You just have to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being shy then lol
    Try to talk to them more, what can you lose?
    You're already realizing you're losing opportunities like dating someone, if you do the opposites thing could go very well. Keep talking, answer their questions and ask questions too.

• I know I am losing opportunities πŸ˜“ this is why I am very sad πŸ˜“ but I can't control shyness πŸ˜“ I tried but I failed πŸ˜“

• Aww sweetie. Try to talk more with people who you already know, then it's gonna be easier to talk to strangers

What Guys Said 2

• You can go with short answers, but try to change it.
    If you add a little smile, and more eye contact, you will make sure, they stay longer.
    They will be confused do you want them to leave or stay and if they ask be straight! I am so shy I cannot even give long response, it's not like I don't want you to be next to me.

• Because when a girl usually answers wig one word, it's there way of saying I don't like you - please move on...

• I can't control my shyness πŸ˜“

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know why!

• is not that they dont understand you, is just that if you answer yes or no all the time that kinda gives the hint you are getting bored or you dont like them, at least thats how I see it, so try to develop your ideas and show your interest.

• You could try being humble first! If your so "shy" you wouldn't say your "attractive"; #1 Sign of a fraud!!!