What can I talk to him about?

So I got coffee with this guy yesterday. I told him I had a great time after, and planed on messaging him later in the day but he beat me to it and we ended up talking for about an hour or so non stop

i kinda want to message him today about something, just so I can show I'm interested as so far I haven't initiated conversation, he's always got to it first. Should I leave it till tomorrow? Or do it today? What can I talk to him about? I really like him and don't wanna screw it up.

Help! Haha

What Guys Said 1

• Why the wait? If u nvr initiate, we gonna assume that ur not interested and might stop pursuing u. there's no need for mind games little gurls 👌🏼

• I just don't wanna seem too obsessive. We spoke yesterday evening. Plus I don't have a reason to start conversation... tomorrow I could ask about his weekend?

• Ask him how his days were and what he gonnna do for Halloween or weekend plans. Simple 👌🏼
      We rove it when cuties start the concerstaion which shows us she want us too 👄

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him "what are you up to?" or "how was your day?"