What do I do with a boyfriend?

I have a guy that's been one of my closest friends for a while, and we moved into a friends with benefits sort of relationship. (No sex till marriage though; we did other stuff). I'm 18, and he was my first kiss a few months ago. It looks like we're headed towards an actual relationship though. One problem, I've never had a boyfriend in my life. I have no idea what to do with one. Where do you go? What do you do? What is a date? (Never had a date either). Please help, and no one say, "Have sex." That's off the table until there's a ring on my finger, and yes, he is fine with that.

What Guys Said 1

• A date is anything you make it. If you plan on him comming over and watch movies that's a date. Its something that's planned to do together

What Girls Said 1

• You go out together, you talk about various topics, you play video-games, you share your problems etc.