Girls, Can I ask a guy out on a first date?

There is a guy that i want to go out with. I think he wants to go out with me, but is shy about asking. Shall I ask him out on the first date, or shall I drop some more hints and wait?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! You need to ask him out pronto! The feeling of regret is always worse than the feeling of rejection.

What Girls Said 5

• It's the 21st century, the answer is - OF COURSE!

• I wasn't taught to do that, but we may never have a date if I don't. LOL!

• No, no, no. Drop hints and wait. Pursuing a guy isn't a good way to go about dating at all.

• Most guys are like oblivious to hints. Sometimes I think we make it too hard for them to understand so I would say ask him out. Plain and simple so no one gets confused.

• of course!

• Nope. If he hasn't asked you - he is not that into you. You will end up being an easy, underappreciated and even pushy ego booster. Guys need a chaice, don't spoil it for him. Show that you are open and available but don't make first moves.