Girls, Why do you giggle, when you catch a Random guy staring at you?

In your personal opinion, why would you do that?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless she is a Teen or trying to be just Mean, I see no reason of this season To... Giggle.
    Of course, there are many giddy girls out there, all ages, who may 'Giggle' and act like Silly Milly when a good looking guy looks their way and makes their day.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks :) But is the guy creepy or are they attracted to him or think he looks funny?

• Thanks :)

• :)) xxoo

What Girls Said 6

• I personally don't do that, so no idea.

• Because it's flattering I guess

• It's none of those things really. It's just a reaction, I wouldn't look too much into it haha

• But why would girls giggle? I mean they could just look away.

• I have never met anyone who does that. To me if a random guy kept staring at me. It would creep me out because I don't like it when people stare at me for a certain amount of time. Feels like they are burning a hole through me.

• Thanks :) So if a girl is giggling in such a situation, what do you think is happening?

• I will normally because it will feel weird after a point for me. Though that's because I have issues looking people in the eye for long periods of time as well

• cool !

• It's just a reaction, sometimes girls like the idea that someone might be interested in them.

• Depends on the look the guy is giving, if there is no smile then it might be on the edge of creepy. If the girl thinks the guy is funny looking it depends if the girl giggles and all her other friends giggle as well.

• cool !

• I don't. I get hella anxious and think that something was on my face or something lol

• I don't giggle, I just look down and smile at myself.

• Thanks :)

• sorry. I mean a stare non-stop.

• a few seconds (like 5-7) -not too short but not too long