Girls, would you be with a guy who had a thing for feet?

Please realize I'm not some freak or weirdo, I'm a bnormal respectable guy with morals and a sense of humor etc. For whoever reason I've always had an interest in feet, although it's mild, I would never suck toes like some guys, but foot rubs and the aroma do kinda get to me and I was wondering If this would weird a girl out much

• I wouldn't have a problem dating a guy into feet a little
    47% (9)
  • I couldn't do it, too strange
    53% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't have a problem with it if he was honest and just told me

What Girls Said 8

• No I wouldn't just like I wouldn't go out with a guy who was into teddy bears

• No thanks.

• If the girl wasn't accepting I would just let it go, I don't need it in relations, so would just the knowledge put you off? (By the way they say one in 5 guys are interested in feet to some extent, something to do with representing nerve health it's really no different than a guy attracted to breasts etc) but as I said it's not so extreme Id call it off if she didn't like it

• Don't ask a question that you don't want to hear the honest answer to, little boy.

• Same age as you sweetheart. Even if I don't agree with something I don't call it disgusting unless the person is a bigot or an ass, check and check for you

• I wouldn't. It's just kinda... weird?

• A guy can't help it though, and would you not date a guy for being into breasts? It's another natural body part a male mind motives, either way if a girl wasn't into it I simply wouldn't act on it, or would just the knowledge on him liking feet put you off

• It's up to a person's preference. You asked if I would like to date a guy who had a thing for feet, and I said no. It's my opinion so I don't see what's so wrong with it ;)

• As I said if the guy didn't pursue the issue knowing it's not welcome from you then what's the issue is, unless the thought if it even turns you iff

• Nope, it's a turn off.

• Why so? I mean if a girl wasn't into it Id leave it alone o don't need feet involved

• No, it's too strange.

• That means I would get free foot rubs?

✌❤

• Yes, I would. There are more odd fetishes than that one.

• I've nothing against it, but I'd be self conscious 'cause I don't think I have very nice feet :/