Is she interested or not?

there is a girl i met from a party and i saw her at university so i talked to her and asked her for some coffee. She said yes and told me to meet her at this coffee place. When i got there she was there with her friends. I talked to her friends more than her. I felt awkward not getting to talk to her so I left and said goodbye (she didn't say goodbye back). So i thought she was disinterested or just a bitch, but then by friend texted me saying she told her friends I asked her out for coffee. Long story short her friends know my friends. Now my question is she interested but really shy (but if that were the case why wouldn't she attempt to talk to me more), or just uninterested. Why would you talk about someone to friends you didn't care about though? I really don't care either way... Just need some opinions..

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she is one of those girls who care about what here friends think. In this case you have to find a way into the conversation don't just shutdown on them or they might think you are boring and don't ca about the people around her. You should try to get on there good side to make things work.

Most Helpful Guy

• An example similar to that for myself is this girl asked me over to a party she was having but i didn't want to go out with her and i thought it was going to be awkward so i asked my friend to come with me. It could be a similar situation but she didn't talk to you which could definitely mean that she was too shy but she does like you. I think your next move is to tell her that you like her and ask her if she feels the same way and go from there!

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you need to try asking her out again and make it explicit that you just want it to be the two of you and know one else.

• I agree!

• Friends for the safety and comfort!

• @Keyspirits Yes!

• I think she could be just shy

• She might be very shy, I would probably pull some bs like this XD

• Just ask her what was it? Why she came with her friends. Just try to know will she give you a chance or you have to make plans with others

What Guys Said 0