Why are girls like this?

Im in highschool and girls constantly treat me like shit and i dont know why. Im literally nothing but sweet and nice as all shit and the only girls have ever actually show feeling or interest back are fucking horrible to me. My ex while we were dating was shitty to me all the time and like never touched me and now that were broken up i see her messing around and kissing with other random guys on snapchat and shit. I dont get whats wrong with me im not the best looking guy ever but i think im alright and i would literally do anything for a girl i was dating even a girl i wasn't dating but they treat me like shit and go after random assholes i dont get why or whats wrong with me

Most Helpful Girl

• I think all good people meet fuck faces then when you grow up and they see you be like "Damn I want that" and then you could be like "yeah well I can do better bye Felica". So don't worry they be ugly ass hags with 3 kids from different dads by the age of 30.

• Bitches like those girls usually get that happening to them.

What Girls Said 4

• You'll find the right girl for you someday. There's nothing wrong with you at all. Stay the way you are because some girl someday will be really attracted to who you are as a person.

• she might be immature!

• it's probably more them than it is you. i wouldn't got really upset because all it could make you do it feel terrible. just give it some time, i'm sure something good will happen, good luck!

• You said "m literally nothing but sweet and nice as all shit" and then in the same sentence "the only girls have ever actually show feeling or interest back are fucking horrible to me". The girls that treat you like shit are doing the exact same thing you're doing to those girls who are "fucking horrible". That's it. If you look good you tend to treat other like shit.

• I dont do anything to those girls though i literally never do anything mean to any girls in my school or any at all really what i was saying was the girls who ever show interest in me or feelings toward me end up treating me like shit and even when they do that im still kind and sweet to them

What Guys Said 0