Girls, Did my girlfriend cross the line?

I cheated on my girlfriend by F**king my ex, and she slapped me hard. Her friend said she'd do worse to me. And my girlfriend even hit me with a Wii Remote, and yelled at me for cheating. Was that too much? My girlfriend forbids me from talking to other girls or going out with friends. Her slap also left a mark on my cheek. She was too harsh!

what would you do to a cheater?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds about what I would do, on a good day. On a bad day, I would rip your spleen out through your throat.

• wow, you are violent.

• Im sure the hero will come to stop you and to put a stop to your villainous deeds! You cannot suppress freedom!

• Right, because cheating is totally okay and acceptable. If a villain has to tell you that your behavior sucks, you know you're a bad person.

What Girls Said 10

• Serves you right.

I'd kill him.

You should thank her that you can still walk this earth.

homegadgetsdaily.com/.../The-Dog-Dicer.jpg

• the slap caused me to fall to the ground and left a mark on me

• what would you do if that was you i cheated on?

• I believe I already answered that question.

• 3|0
  • Too harsh? Not harsh enough. If i was her i'd chain you to the radiator everytime i went out. I'd stick pins in you wjile you were asleep. Lol

• i dont think she did ENOUGH!!! i would dump your ass in a second and set your car on fire wtf is wrong with you?

• I think she went easy on you.

• No she was completely justified in hitting you. Cuz u shouldn't have cheated

• Obvious troll is obvious.

• I hope that she would have killed you.

• Dude no that's not right she could've done worse I'd be like the girl from the ring all up on you!!!

• the girl from the ring all up on you?

• Haha yeah like water will start coming from your tv and I'll pop out and drown you😉

• It sounds like you got what you deserve to be completely honest. You hurt her emotionally and destroyed her trust in you by being a cheating pig and you're concerned about a bop with a wii remote and complaining she's being too "harsh"? You sad soul.