What's the nicest thing you've ever done for your SO? What's the nicest thing your SO has ever done for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is probably the first serious question I've ever seen you post. :o

Are you okay? lol

What Girls Said 4

• My SO is literally always working, so when I think of something to do, I then remember that I have no way to do that. Hhhhh. BUT, he is ALWAYS doing nice and awesome things for me. Sends me flowers multiple times a week, orders food for me and my kids (they're not even his) from the other side of the country, sends me medicine and herbal teas when i am sick, buys me weapons to torment people and kittens with, talks to me daily, etc. He is pretty great.

• Once, he murdered my nemesis for me because I was having a bad day. I was so touched. Of course, I surprised him by taking out *his* nemesis the next month.

• He's done too many nice things for me to name. A lot of smaller things like bandaging up my knees and wherever else that got scraped up after I fell off my bike a few times. Hugging me and offering a literal shoulder to cry on. Cooking me dinner almost every time I come over. Always surprising me with following through with random side comments I make about things that I would really enjoy like when he took me out for gelato by the water after my birthday dinner, certain things when it comes to sex, etc..

What I've done for him? I also try to do all the little things. Dropping by with medicine when he's not feeling well, cooking him whatever he says he'd love to try and bringing it over still warm from the oven. Bringing over movies he said he'd love to watch even though I have no interest in them whatsoever.

• It's very nice how he exists. Absolutely adorable.

What Guys Said 2

• Walked all the way to hers just to give her a cupcake (she lives quite far away)

She gave me space when I need it

• I bought my wife a diamond engagement ring, take care of her when she's sick, and travel with her.

She bought me a PS4 and has sex with me if that counts 😂😂