Do I still have a chance or is it time for me to give up?

I'm the guy, we're both 16 and juniors in high school. We met about five weeks ago, we have civics together and study hall once a week. The first couple weeks we didn't talk, we exchanged a few looks but that's all and I struck up a conversation with her on Facebook on Saturday. It went well and we started to talk in person in civics and study hall. We talked about prom a bit even though its in spring, I told her I was going and she said she's going but she doesn't know who with. And I told her the relatively long story about Isabella who's moving to Vermont and I was going to ask her. My mom said she thinks she was hinting me to ask her to prom. To set the tone and some explanations, I've never had a girlfriend and have been rejected twice, and I cannot seem to figure women out and pick up hints. I really like her and I'd love to go to the prom with her and have her as my first girlfriend, but she's very beautiful and I've got muscles from all the hard work I've been doing at gym, but I'm still on the less attractive side of men. A few weeks ago I decided to give her a compliment and see how she reacted. I said "you are beautiful" to her in Spanish on Facebook and she wrote "awww, thank you so much". And the next day when we were taking she smiled at me a lot. Now she's not responding to any of my texts, she still talks to me in person though. I'm sorry its such a long story and do I still have a chance with her or is it time for me to give up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why didn't you ask her to the prom? Why are you still faffing around? Ask her to the prom already? What do you want, an engraved invitation?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Aww you look and sound like a fucking feminist... your mummy has trained you well darling!!

Women are master manipulators and play all sorts of sick mind games. Recognize their nature and stay safe.