Are hot chicks easier?

Because majority of the girls i have asked out or 6 or 7 and i asked 2 chicks out that are 10 out of 10 and they both said yes. But the ones that are 6's and 7's majority of them said no like 90%. Soo whats the deal with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• probably because sometimes good-looking girls never get asked out.. purely because they are seen as too intimidating or guys think that they will just turn them down if they ask them out.
    so sometimes its refreshing when a guy asks a girl out, and isn't to shy leaving the girl confused.
    this doesn't always happen but its common, trust me, also there's the opposite spectrum, hot girls getting asked out by assholes that just want to sleep with them.. once again, refreshing when a nice genuine guy asks them out...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you genuinly ask out a 10 you might be surprised how easy it is. They are so used to guys trying to get a quick hook up from them that when someone actually wants them they recognize that and go for it.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think I am a hot chick! Sorry! hahah

What Guys Said 2