Girls, Skinny Tall Guys or Masculine Average-Height Guys?

Among the two, which one do you prefer?

• Skinny & Tall
    47% (20)6% (2)29% (22)Vote
  • Masculine & Average Height
    44% (19)9% (3)29% (22)Vote
  • I'm a guy. Results!
    9% (4)85% (27)42% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
16|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Masculine and average height any day.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sort of a curious mixture of masculine and feminine, maybe more feminine, and tall and skinny. Ah well! :P

• Show All
    • Hmm, maybe you're right. I think I used to project more feminine energy, though, since changing my diet and lifestyle in the past 6 months, I think I may have changed a bit physically to look a bit more masculine. Thank you by the way, you're very kind to me :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Skinny and tall but with that said I don't mind average height either. I just don't like overly muscular guys.

0|0
    0|1
  • hahah I like chubby sweet guys!

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as I don't see his veins ripping out than I would probably go with masculine and average height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall trumps everything always. Sorry.

0|0
    0|1
    • I only disagree as my ex husband was 6'8. 1/2. Our bodies did not fit well together on so many levels due to his height. I far and away prefer my husbands height of 5'10. I am 5'6.

• Average and fit..

1|0
    0|0
  • By masculine, I mean toned or a little muscle with possibly a little extra meat, but not all buff and juiced up. Too skinny is unattractive... not good for cuddling. Height doesn't matter to me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall and average height guys, both skinny and masculine, toned and lean ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • skinny and tall just because i'm very tall and short guys usually go for short girls

0|0
    0|1
  • Tall and skinny is my preference. 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall and skinny, nothing beats laying my head agaisnt my boyfriend's chest while he hugs me tightly! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Tallness always wins for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really short so average height time is tall lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, any height, weight and build as long as he isn't obese is good with me. But out of the two, I voted for Skinny, although it doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny for sure, height I'm not really fussed as long as he's taller than me (I'm 5'4)

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are really nice 😍
    I've had crushes and dated both

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'd rather be a strong short guy, because a strong short guy can physically best a tall, skinny guy*

*By skinny, I am referring to an average man of low bodyfat who does no regularly strength train.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fawken poll got dammit! :<

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite suprised at how much love the skinny and talls are getting.

0|0
    0|0