What is your race and which race do you find yourself to be most attracted to?

This is a judgement free zone by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• Caucasian, and the Spartan Race.
    (just kidding.)
    I don't know, but I do like dark skin and brown eyes. It's not really a race but certain characteristics like muscles (I work out too) because it represents discipline and health, a low voice (preference) because it is soothing, darker skin because it is pretty (preference), and intelligent (necessity).

• Lolmax that is everything what I have haha

• Just curious, but how tall are you? I'm 5' 8.3"

• Much taller than an average Indian, I'm 6'2...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 45

• I'm Arab and I'm mostly attracted to fellow Arabs, Southern European and other Middle Easterns in general.
    In short any type of handsome tall brown haired/eyed masculine man:
    scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...81538497_n.jpg
    But I still appreciate/I'm attracted to other ethnicities as-well.

• This question is so stupid and shallow. Because I was raised much better than to be racially biased, there is no particular race I find myself most attracted to.

• haha... it's a free world..

• KarmaiaiviViolin or who the fuck ever whatever your name says: Your little link with that chart is way off. I really have no patience for this excessive unintelligent, mediocre yapping of yours.

• Mkay, sorry to bother you. :)

• I'm pakistani and am attracted to all races, but I'm inclined to say I would only consider getting in a serious relationship with someone of a muslim culture because it'd be easier for the family. So probably Pakistani or maybe Middle Eastern/Central Asian. I've only dated white guys so far though since I'm from a nearly all-white town but I've gotta stop with that since I'm almost 27 -_-

• I'm black and I don't prefer one race over the other. Each race contains guys that I'm attracted to.

• I'm Black/Hispanic and I guess I'm most attracted to white guys, but only because I only live near them, lol, and they seem to be the only guys attracted to me too. So, it's all good.

• Wow, you make it seem too damn special lol

And where do you like, that no non whites are within dating range?

Scandinavia?

• why are you merely existing and not living lol

• human. and human guys get me going! ;p

• I'm white. I find myself most attracted to white guys.

GAG translation: I'm a racist bitch.

• No, you're not a "racist bitch". Many have subconscious prejudices against certain groups of people including me. Being black doesn't automatically free me from having these subconscious prejudices or make me hate you for your preference.

• ofcourse you are racist...
      GAG translation: you just have a preference LOL

• Native American/Jamaican im more attracted to Asian or white guys.

• I am caucasian and pale to the point where I look like a vampire. :D

I'm not really attracted more to a certain race. I just go by how cute their face looks. :)

• ever been attracted to Brown/Indian guys? I find pale girls to be extremely attractive not that I'm not attracted to other races

• Actually that's a common misconception. Caucasian white actually refers to European whites west of the Caucas Mountains. For example, since i also have Russian in me, I'm actually a mix between Caucasian and Asian white. :)

Portuguese is tricky cuz some don't like to classify as Hispanic or Latino, as sometimes those definitions are either too specific or too incomplete. The census bureau, for instance, is looking into including a separate check-box for Portuguese in 2020.

... But race is all fake and arbitrary and we all come from the same stuff anyway so who cares lol.

• @jjmarvin yeah my boyfriend HATES being called latino or hispanic. He's Portuguese. So he just says Caucasian.

For me as long as they have a cute face and I get along with them really well. That's all that matters.

• I'm black and while I'm not sexually attracted to any specific race since I'm demisexual I do find Asian guys and Native American guys more visually appealing than some others because I think they have cute squidgy faces with cheeks I want to pinch. O wO

• I'm Caucasian and I actually find all races to be attractive and then again not so attractive if you get me? Like it's not about the race but about the person?
    Hell, you could be an alien, as long as you've my type I'm all yours ;)

• I find ever race attractive!

• I'm black and I like anyone that isn't pale.

• XD I'm caucasian but I do have to admit black skin is warm and prettier. lol "pale". True though.

• I'm russian and polish, i mostly like black and mexican guys.

• I'm white.
    I'm most attracted to whites, Asians and latinos, but I can find attractive people in every race, it doesn't really matter to me ✌

• FYI: Indians are also Asian.

• @Springnok93 Ehh not really attracted that much to Indians, I mean Avan Jogia is hot af, but most of them are meh. I guess I should've said East Asians?

• I'm a mixture of Italian, Spanish, and Lebanese (idk what that makes me) and im mistly attracted to Mediterranean, mixed and white guys.

• well yes nobody wants that shit lol, but I was talking about race wise, cause Arabs/Muslims can be considered a race since they all originate from middle east

• Yeah I like dark guys like that

• I'm Caucasian and I have found people of all backgrounds attractive but tend to prefer Asian (Filipino, Korean, Chinese, etc) or Caucasian men I suppose.

• Black, and all races!

• I'm multiracial and latina. I prefer latino, black, Asian, and caribbean. Usually I'm not into white guys, but my partner is white and I'm perfectly happy.

• Love when guys are white, tanned or very dark; all in all, i dont really care what colour he is... but the first one catch my eyes first

• I'm African American and normally "prefer" Caucasian & Hispanic guys, but overall I love every race!

• I'm Latina and I'm most attracted to Latino guys of course :) and some white , black lol

• That is almost all what guys could be lol, any thoughts about Indians?

• I am black and Dominican and I don't really prefer any race over another but I've mostly dated a lot of white guys and a couple Italians so I guess you can say I'm more attracted to white and Italian guys lol

• I'm AfroCuban... I like everyone... Literally. 😂

• I'm white, and I'm on #TeamBrown... Hispanic/Latino and some Asian... maybe a few white guys here and there.

• Mixed race (black/white).

I don't know, which one has the tallest men? But seriously I find all races attractive.

• i'm Asian.
    and i mostly only like white and Asian guys

• i'm oriental and caucasian
    i prefer oriental men for their looks

• You should see how he reacted to my liking Asian guys and pretty boys. :X

• I'm mixed with black and white and I prefer Hispanic and white men

• White!

Always find myself attracted to Asians. But I would settle for anyone really!

• More from Girls
    15

What Guys Said 31

• They say I'm 'Caucasian' but:

www.coloursofracism.com/.../...c69e3cd_w2y_416.jpg

I can be attracted to girls of all origins.

• I'm white, and don't find myself attracted more to any race, all equal. And to me race isn't important.

• I'm Caucasian and I'm totally and completely open to all races of women lol

Anyone can potentially board the RedThread ride.

• I'm a black American, and I'm mostly attracted to black, latina, middle eastern & Indian girls! :)

• I'm mulatto, and I'm most attracted to East Asians but not considerably more than other races.

• D: All of the above.

• I'm half puertorican and half white. I've only been attracted to whites.. I'll possibly take a Spanish mix like me though

• Latino, all races are a tie

• I'm an Asian.

I find myself attracted to:

White women, Latin women and Persian women.

• I am mixed (Puerto Rican, Cuban, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, and Hebrew). And while I prefer mixed girls the most, I love all races.

• I am a athletic boy type.. but racist for cubbies

• I'm white and I like white people generally. Just a preference. But I do see the occasional head-turner that's not white.

• Mexican and grew up in a white town.

I was into Mexican/Native girls early on. Asians a whole bunch in my 17-22 years, still into them. And I recently discovered white girls.

• Austro/Anglo-Canadian. I really like Central and Northern European looking women, though I would fancy a gal of any background.

• I am white and I am more attracted to Indian women but I like all races of women.

• okay yes Indian women are extremely attractive a bit rude though
      P. S. I'm also Indian :D

• @MyUsernameRules Are you are you're not exaggerating because India has a population of over 1 billion people and they all can't be Anglo-Indian.

• Nope. Out of the billion, a good percentage of girls do slap guys just for approaching them. These girls wouldn't do that in a foreign country to the native guys. Especially knowing it's not acceptable in their culture by getting away with it.

• I'm white and I like all races.

• White race with whites only.

• I'm Indian and I find South Asian and Hispanic girls most attractive.

• White and White.

• I'm black I like asain girls Spanish white and nice black girls I find sasy black girls hot for some reason I don't know :D

• I'm White and prefer White girls or Asian girls.

• I'm Thai (even though most people can't tell) and I prefer white girls.

• I am Mayan, I love white women and indian women personally.

• I am white and I am primarily attracted to white people.

• I'm white and i find pink attractive!

Love those white gurls and latinas with a passon though <3

• I'm black and the race of women I'm to attracted is white, latina & Asian

• Turkish 😏😎

• I'm surprised more girls like Asians nowadays... feels good to be somewhat desired

• yeah they seem to be getting popular, I'm seeing a lot of white girls with East Asians for some reason these days

• black like desi/Indian...

• I am South Asian and till I was in my home country I would find tonnes of Pakistani women that I found attractive. Ever since I left the country, I realized that most of the Pakistani women that come abroad or are brought up abroad are so ordinary. I have almost become dellusional about them.

Other than that, you could find anyone attractive. It doesn't have to be a race. However, On a numbers' man and I talk in terms of percentage and probability. I find Latinas, Middle Eastern and East European women consistently attractive. Almost drop dead with high strike rate.

• More from Guys
    1