How did your first kiss go?

I had had kisses before... but never a proper kiss, before they had always just been a second or two and that was it. Last night I was at a party with a girl I started talking to and we were dancing and ended up making out for a long time. I was thinking it went pretty well, at one point she even said "damn boy" after. I consider this to be my first real kiss since it was more than just a peck/a couple seconds. She told me today that I was a pretty good kisser, which is awesome because I had no idea how it was going to go.

So how did your first kiss go?

Most Helpful Girl

• It was fucking gross, the guy was all over me and it was the first day I had ever met him. I was so nervous to see him again I got sick to my stomach and had to leave (he was part of a group of friends we had)

Most Helpful Guy

• It was kinda 'awkward' and unexpected too, but I liked it! :P

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Extremely awkward, it was his first kiss too. But once we got used to it we literally would go for an hour. Kissing with tongue was kinda sloppy at first but hey we were amateurs...

• hahahaha I feel embarrassed I have never had boyfriend before so this is my first relationship, and my boyfriend is 5 years older than me, when we first kissed, he said what are we in some elementary school, that was almost 5 months from now looool

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!