What do men like about young girls who act child-like?

I don't mean whining and throwing tantrums, I mean being quirky, enjoying simple things like eating ice cream, going on the swings, wearing cute playsuits and ribbons, walking with a slightly childish gait and smiling a lot at people. Also just generally being excitable and enthusiastic, honest and kind-hearted. Does it make men feel protective? Does it bring back nostalgia of older times?

Because I am 18, I act like this and I attract a lot of older men. I posted a similar question (about being called "endearing" by a lot of people for my childishness) but failed to mention that it is usually older men 30 + who pursue me. Does that have any significance too?

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all older guys like this. But I know what you mean I think it brings out their paternal side.

• so would they want to be more of a father figure towards me as opposed to a romantic affiliation?

• I understand that it's fine feel free to message me to chat and help anytime. Of to work now.
      Wish you well.

• Your very Flattering and thank you for giving me a smile :)

Most Helpful Girl

• By childish you mean innocencr, naivety and simplesness?
    I think it s to be cherished because people like that are pure. The have a big heart, are honnest and don t have any bad judgement on anything yet. They still see the world as simple and beautiful and enjoy even the tiny bits of it. Like an explorer.
    I don t know about guys but I like those kind of people because I trust them and can be genuine with them.
    by the way I am a bit like that too.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's probably seen as "cute", "exuberant", "fun", and "open".

• Read exactly how you just described these girls... fun, outgoing, simple to please... sounds perfect doesn't it?

• I do not like immaturity, so I would not date someone like that.

• the men are basically furries
    > wearing cute playsuits

What Girls Said 0