How do other guys get sex so easily?

Seriously, it's like all they fucking have to do is speak to a girl once and they'll go down on him, me? If I speak to a girl once they'll spit in my face.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those guys are probably lying. Or they're very charismatic. Or the girls feel like they're supposed to be doing sexual stuff at this age and it will make them cool and talked about

Most Helpful Guy

• It's your whole approach at it.

What Girls Said 1

• Either they're dirty liars or they have a good slut radar.

What Guys Said 6

• Promiscuity is available in promiscuous girls, but only if they find you attractive.

Typically you need muscles and a mildly cocky attitude, theoretically anyways.

• because they find the dude attractive, doesn't matter how bad you treat em, if you got looks, you'll get the girl

• Because girls find them attractive.

• If I knew how peopel get sex, I wouldn't be a virgin.

• I don't know, maybe they're not into you.

• be good looking, that's the key here :P if you look like shit you will be treated like shit. there you have it, blunt and too the point.

• But, literally everyone I've asked said I'm not ugly, not even just people I know, even random people on the Internet, and, they have no reason not to insult me. The basic consensus is that I'm not ugly, I've been even said to be nice looking, and, have a tinder account and have done okay on it, I mean, for a guy, a black guy at that.

• it might just be the area that your in, you might also not be able to seamlessly carry a convo. girls are picky now, there are a lot more dicks out there so they can afford to be picky. either try lowering your standards or learn to live with dry spells.