I am not attracted to women of my own race does that make me a racist?

Am I racist against my own race because I don't find the women attractive (well the one's I have seen in person)?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you find the women of your race less superior to others in areas aside from physical attractiveness?

Like... are they worth less in terms of intelligence, ambition, respect? If the answer is yes, then yes, you're racist. If the answer is no, you just find other races more physically attractive, then no, you're not racist :p

Most Helpful Guy

• No, being racist makes you racist.

What Girls Said 7

• Naaah it doesn't, it's called personal preference

• It probably just means you haven't seen all that many girls of your own race.

• no it's just a matter of preference

• Nope not at all!

• Everyone has a preference.

• NO! of corse it doesn't make you racist

• I'm Persian and I don't like Persian men. Guess we're on the same boat.

What Guys Said 9

• yes its racist, but who the fuck cares, you like what you like!

anyone who gives you that preference BS, isn't being honest with you

Racism:the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

• I don't view any race as inferior or superior and how does attraction equate to finding a group of people inferior or superior?

• Right okay. So if I say I prefer Panda's over Giraffes because I prefer their appearance that makes me discriminatory towards Giraffes?

• Well yes it does.

• Yes anything you do that has to do with race is racist. That's just how it is these days.

/sarcasm

• Yes it does.

• Dude we are living in a world with easy access to information. Im sure you have heard of it. I have posted plenty of MyTakes on this subject.

• I don't really pay much heed to race bullshit. The only reason I posted this was because I was told I was racially bias by a rather rude and obnoxious woman who has since blocked me because she cannot debate sensibly without resorting to being a moron.

• Racism is a conscious choice. Who you are attracted to is not a conscious choice. Therefore, there is no reason to believe you are racist.

• Makes you prejudiced, self-bigoted, and suffering from some kind of mental thing.

Since women from every race are attractive, and people are biologically wired to seek out their own (no matter what bs some try to sell you) Then it has to be something deeper and way more insidious that you have against the opposite of your race.

The appeal of the exotic and being sexually adventurous might make you desire and even chase after other races, but it would not make you unattracted to your own.

• Hahaha! It's a conspiracy!

• Good for you. :)

• Good luck, guy.

I'm sorry you were hurt like that in the past, and i really do hope you find happiness wherever you choose.

• I'm impressed how many girls voted yes. Gosh, god please let it rain brain.

• I don't think so. It is just a matter of preference. Everyone has taste.

• Same for me.

• What race are you? Let me guess. Black! Am I right or wrong?

• I am white.

• So just because of your experiences, you're excluding all white girls? If your reason is this then that definitely makes you racist against white women. Because your reason is based on a generalization, with the mentality that basically all white women are the same. That they are likely to give you a hard time more just because they're white.

• It's not so much what I think as it is more what I feel, white women just don't do it for me. I don't know what has caused this or why I am this way, they just don't get me excited, they don't start my ignition. I am not saying they are all the same or are inferior in anyway.