Girls, imagine you were with a guy who has a lot of money. Then imagine he lost it all. Would you leave him? What if you like him as a person as well?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, being in a relationship means truly liking that person and being willing to do anything in your power to make them happy. This includes when things go south, especially financially. When it comes to money, this can be the hardest blow to a man and if you abandon him at the time he needs you the most, then it goes to show that you didn't like him all that much. I would stay, help him as best as I can and hope that together we would be able to overcome the issue and achieve better things than the ones lost! :)

What Girls Said 4

• If he were my boyfriend who I was serious about or husband I would definitely stick with him. It'd just be a new challenge for us to get through together.

• If I were in love with him leaving would be impossible cause when I'm serious I'm in it for the long run. If I only cared for him and enjoyed his company but didn't feel that huge connection then it would affect me. At the end of the day money shouldn't be the reason you are with someone, life is one big casino, you never know when your luck might change. So make sure the person you choose to be with is sincere 😊

• Of course not. I love him for him, not his money. He'd probably need me around even more then, I would want to support him

• I wouldn't leave him if we are together.