My girlfriend got mad cause I was staring at these 2 girls at the red light, now what can I do?

Their were these 2 nice looking girls and i was looking athem for 10 seconds, then after all of a sudden my girlfriend was like "wow, you totally checked out those 2 girls". I tried to deny it but now she is mad :( what can i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• We're only human, we look at other people it's completely natural.. your girlfriend may be feeling bit insecure, so tell her that you're with her because you enjoy her, however you're not blind and you can't just think every girl is ugly just because you have a girlfriend, although do apologize.

• i love her so much and will say sorry to her, it was like at the lights when you just look around

Most Helpful Guy

• But you did checked them out in front of your girlfriend like she was not there, so yeah... her being mad is justified

• i dind't really mean it :( i didn't know she would be looking. it was like at the lights when you just looks around. I love HER not them. She means the world to me. Is a dinner and saying sorry enough? i know i messed up

What Girls Said 2

• Try to be respectful of her when she's with you. Like omg...

• i didn't really mean it :( i didn't know she would be looking. I love HER not them. She means the world to me. Is a dinner and saying sorry enough? i know i messed up

• It's okay, we all make mistakes :)

• i will make it up to her

• Don't be so inconsiderate when she's with you

• i wasn't thinking she would be looking at me when i was looking. i didn't mean it. Like she knows i love her to the moon and back. is dinner and a sorry ok?

• I am gonna be objective here. ... I wouldn't put THAT much emphasis on making it up to her. Just explain her to that you love her and that you didn't mean to look at those girls in front of her. Tell her straight up that just because you looked at them, doesn't mean you would ever fantasize about fucking them... am I right here buddy?

• i dont even remember those girls lol, my girlfriend means the world to me, yes.

What Guys Said 3