My best friend just admitted he liked me... what do I do?

So this morning I woke up to my phone having a few missed messages. Nothing out o the ordinary, and as I'm checking them I notice that one of my closest male friends sent me a video, let's call him Mike. Earlier the evening before he had sent me a few of him, he was mad drunk. He' and his best friend (let's call him Taylor) were just like laughing and telling jokes or whatever. So I watch the video expecting to get a quick laugh, but it was of Taylor talking to the camera, and Mike in the background toking. He is telling me that he knows that I only date mean guys who only like me because I'm pretty or whatever, but he wants me to give Mike a chance. And throughout this all Mike is nodding in the background.
The biggest issue in this is not that he likes me and that I would find things awkward, but that he will feel uncomfortable with me knowing. I also didn't see this coming whatsoever, so I'm slightly in shock. I told Mike I didn't watch the video, and that I deleted it because whatever he spent 2 mins saying while he was drunk he will probably regret. He was very thankful but was like "you can open it." and I declined.
I thought it was very clear I don't like him considering I call him buddy all the time, and he is the guy I go to, to find guys. He is one of my closest friends and I want a way to tell him I don't like him while not admitting I know anything, because I don't want to make things awkward. Thank you so much

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you're sorry but you don't feel the same

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't talk about it! I would go as if it never happen! If nothing he just going to have to go through being awkward there's no way around it!

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him I give him my condolences

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him you saw the video and let him know that you don't feel the same way. It's better to do that than to lie.