Guy losing interest?

So for the past two months I’ve been casually dating a guy. Were not exclusive, but I thought it was heading that way until about two weeks ago when he suddenly became distant and suddenly didn’t really have time to see me. Nothing happened between us to cause this, so I’m not sure whats going on. I finally saw him for lunch today after not seeing for the past week and a half. The conversation went well and he told me everything that he had been up to. Near the end of the conversation though, we were talking about relationships and he told me that he wished that I would argue more, since he likes women that argue with him and that he sometimes feels like he dominates the conversation. I’m more a laid back person and I hate to argue and told him that he’s the only guy that I’ve met that actually likes to argue. When he told me goodbye he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It caught me off guard since he only did this on our first date and since then has always given me a kiss on the mouth when he leaves. He also told me that he was going to be super busy this upcoming week and didn’t know if/when he would be able to see me. Since having lunch today this whole situation has really bothered me. Does it sound like he’s lost interest? I’m not sure what I should do? Thanks for your help!

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Its about over if not already. Just move on

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.