If you haven't found your person by age 30, are you pretty much screwed?

Little prior dating experience. Financially stable, pursuing a second degree. Physically attractive, good sense of humor, but shy and introverted with some eccentric interests (would have more fun in a museum than a bar).

Most Helpful Girl

• No! You are not screwed if you haven't found your person by age 30!! I am 34, I'm still single, I'm financially stable, and finally pursuing my bachelors. I think for those of us who are in our 30s (or older), when we finally meet that person, maybe we will have a better chance of a successful marriage, because we will have learned a lot of life lessons, and bypass many of the things that tear marriages apart. Also, because we are waiting so long for that person, we will cherish that relationship more, and nurture it better than we may have in our 20s. :)
    Don't give up hope, that person will come when they are meant to come. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I found the love of my life when I was 37.
    By then, my first marriage had failed and I had custody of my son. The distribution of marital assets meant that I took on our shared debt.

Yet, the week my divorce became final, I got an eHarmony membership. Seven months later, I met the woman who who one day become my wife. We've been happily married for 9 years as of June this year.

Like you:
    - I'm introverted & shy
    - I have a wry sense of humor
    - I have good stable, employment
    - I don't do the bar scene

Beyond that, you're fit, financially stable and unencumbered with baggage. You should be a total catch to a similarly oriented woman.

• Your one of my fav posters everytime some one has self doubts you give em' hope. Just saying thanks as a GaG community member

What Girls Said 4

• Hahaha! I am in your situation... approaching 30 in less than 2 weeks. Relieved about being 30 in so many ways but scared shitless in the relationship department... starting to wonder if I'll ever find someone! lol :S

• I like you.

I hope you fins your partner.

• No, you aren't screwed. My fiancĂ© was 34 when we met, and he had only had 2 relationships before me . You are in no way screwed.

• Be more social, do not wait for women you find attractive to approach you

What Guys Said 4

• As long as your shy your screwed. That just how females mind work.

• Not at all bro

• Yep! Sorry. Single life's much better though. Try to get used to it.

• Ass out the door and talk to women.

Dating is a skill. You have to practice, and practice takes time.

Fuck shyness... it's just an excuse. Be accountable for yourself. Ass out the door.