Help. i'm lost. with dating?

i'm lost? i would like to date someone. but i just don't know where to go anymore to meet people. online dating hasn't been a sucess. going out to places hasn't work. just going everywhere all over my city. im literally lost because that's you only options really online or offline. there is nothing else

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you need to join a club like a sport club or something you care about!

• thankyou for your advice and trying to help. but there is no clubs for the things I like around my way

• like sometimes the libry has authors coming and stuff like that and people come with their kids and yeah!

• Sometimes... they have stuff like that or if your religous church!

Most Helpful Guy

• As has been said, join an activity. Expand your hobbies and either you're going to meet someone in the field or someone in a similar field.

• Thanks man. but I really can't expand my hobbies to meet someone when there is no clubs going for it here. think the only thing that's going is horse riding. and I don't enjoy that to be honest

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Lost where? Tell me the address, I'll pick you up.