Is a 19 year old girl TOO young to be dating a 25 or 26 year old guy?

I Just want Your thoughts and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see any problems with it. Attraction has more to do with physical appearance and personality type that age.

What Guys Said 27

• I think its alright. As soon as a Girl hits 18 I'd think she can date everyone until 30 without being disgusting.

• Doesn't matter if he's hot.

• That depends on how mature in the younger one. Male or female. Usually girl date older men because they tend to be more mature. Us older men usually just want them for sex. But that just me.

• yes, guys that old may very well be experienced, and therefor, expect sex. so, if you're a virgin, they will expect sex... most likely on the 1st date... and will most likely pressure you. it's best to find someone your age. mature guys that age do exist.

• Nope I say 19 is 1 age away from the border of too young for a 25 year old man , and for a guy age 26 it's at the border. Every guy is different, so is every girl.

• I don't think so, no.

• You're an adult and over 18 so you can do what you like.

• i dont think so that seems like a good age gap

• No such thing as too young if you're over 18.

• No, you are fine

• No, you are not too young.

• No. Very common.

• no that's perfectly fine, just go for him

• Too young for me.

• No, I don't think so, if there's an attraction in there then I don't see why not

• No. Love is ageless. As long as it is within legal limits there is no problem.

• no you are not. nobody cares except you.

• No cusae u both are the legal age to have sexual intercourse

• Yeah. I'm 22 and I can barely relate to most 19 year old girls. There's a lot of mental changes between 19 and 25. I'm not against it but I don't think it's the best idea.

• My girlfriend is 18 and I'm 27 and we couldnt be better off. I have my life sorta together and since we are planning to marry once she's out of college and gets a good job. Her and I know each other for ten years. cause our mothers know each other.

• Not inherently. Specific 19 year olds might be.

• Yes you are.

• in my opinion, yes. There will most likely be a different in maturity and definitely a large difference in life experience. I remember meeting some kids at the soccer park the other day, they were 18. The girls practically acted like immature children in my eyes.

• NO NO AND NO. Not too young. It is a beautiful thing.

• i'm all in for it.

• No not at all

• It's perfectly fine

What Girls Said 21

• Nahhh, I'm in a similar situation and I don't feel too young to date him 😛 As long as it's legal.

• Honestly if you have to ask, it means you're worried which means he's too old :/

• I recently started to date this guy. He just turned 24 and I'm turning 19 soon. Anyways I don't think the age difference matters. I'm very mature for my age and he seems like he doesn't care that I'm younger. Besides girls mature faster anyways! I know that the years (18-24) are years in which you learn, experience and change as a person. But if he likes me now then I'm sure he'll like me five years from now! I'll change for the better, not for the worse... Good luck! It really depends on the people but overall, I don't think that it should matter. If the girl is 18 or 19, up to ten years would be my mark. Hope this helps!

• being 19 with a 28 years old boyfriend i consider it to be really ok as long as the younger person is mature enough and they are both seeking for the same things, it can totally work

• No I think that is fine. Age is just a number and the gap in this case is not that big. I know many couples with a bigger age gap that are happy. That is all that matters - that 2 consenting adults are happy.

• Who cares what others think about the 6/7 year difference. It's not up to us who you date you're an adult and you can do as you please with your personal life.

• Not really.. BUT! The problem with age gap relationship like that is that the difference in where they are in life and life experiences can make a problem. At that age you are only a few years can make a difference.

I'm 17 and one of my brothers is 27. I really feel so unexperienced and childish when talking to him because our ages are so very far apart.

Also a creep alert kind of pop up in my head if guy prefer dating people a good deal younger instead of his own age group.. But that is just how i feel lol

But in the end it all depends on the two of you. If you both really like each other, trust each other and are at the same maturity level. If this relationship seem worth it. Then don't let internet strangers make you break it up.

Age gap can work. Depeneds on the people.

• NO your fine!

• No. Its not too young. Being a 19 year old you can make your own choices.

• Nope I say in my personal experience 19 is 1 age away from the border of too young , and for a guy age 26 it's at the border. Every guy is different.

• Nah. I dated a 26 year old when I was 19 and he was just as immature as me so it all depends on maturity levels.

• sounds fine! both are adults

• Very much so.

• Nah. I was 19 and dating a 27 year old. We didn't break up over age, we broke up because he was violent and bad tempered. My current boyfriend is 24.

• i was seeing a guy 6 years older at that age. at 19, 6-7 years can be quite a difference since he's likely to be in a different stage in life but as long as there is chemistry and connection, it shouldn't be too big a problem.

• Not at all, take it from a 21 year old who couldnt be happyer with a 30 year old. I was was 16 when we started going out, he was 24. Never had a problem with it.

• No not really. Especially considering men are immature. Read the manga taiyo no ie , I think you'd like it

• Bruhh my parents have a ten-year age gap.

• I don't see any problems with it. I personally don't like dating guys that are younger or the same age as me.

• No you not to young

• Not if she's mature and acts grown up.