Girls, How important is religion to you? What would you do if your boyfriend isn't religious?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Catholic, and go to church weekly; as long as he was okay with that, it would be fine. I would never make him come along, but if there was a special occasion held during or after a mass, or I went for Christmas, if he offered to come along I would notice and be appreciative that he'd be willing to do so.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just want to add that I am an open-minded and accepting person. Mutual respect is all this is needed. I wouldn't ever think of forcing or shaming anything upon anyone else.

What Girls Said 9

• If the girl is religious, she will surely want a boyfriend who shares her religious beliefs because they are strongly linked to your moral and values. Therefore, I wouldn't want a religious boyfriend because I'm not religious myself. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i just wouldn't be with him because it'd complicate everything. not because i dont like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be very happy. I don't think I could date someone who is religious... I've never tried but I doubt that would go well since I'm agnostic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not so important!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not religious, so that'd be perfect for me. Although I respect peoples beliefs, it seems less complicated to be with someone of your own belief.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love him even more, that's a plus in my books.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer if he wasn't religious, being Australian means it's not a big deal. It's more annoying if they are religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very important.
    I would want to be with someone who practices the same religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really important to me. I would just tell them about my testimony and help them understand God's love. I think if God is at the center of a relationship its a strong and lasting relationship.

0|0
    0|0