Girls, Do girls just dislike redheads?

I go talk to a girl they're not interested, then some other guy who has brown hair and is less attractive than me ( well that's what I think ) will talk to them and grab the girls attention even though they may be over weight or sleazy , I use to play 1st grade rugby league and started body building and have a fair size of muscle ( nick name in high school was barrel chest) , I go on tinder no matches , do girls only like guys who are European background or something? I'm half scotish and Swedish , seriously I give up on women I really don't get it... Or am I just ugly
Girls, Do girls just dislike redheads?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• nope nothing wrong with a redhead, and if ur going to the gym u know ur doing something right for yourself. dont let women define ur worth.

What Girls Said 3

• No i don't dislike redheads.

• I am a friend who is a red head and he has a group of girls following him everywhere.

• Where do I find these girls haha ☺️

• College campus, they love following him around, 8 of them. What in the world? He is going to attract every single girls when he transfers to a UC or CSU

• In the first picture, there is no mistaking you for a guy. But in the second picture, I think you look like a lesbian woman.

• Haha maybe grow the hair longer

• Yeah maybe just try a different haircut. You could try growing it out 😊