Should I loose weight or not?

Hello guys,

i have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now, he always tells me I'm so beautiful! However he often says he has no problem with my weight, but he would prefer me with less pounds, I'm not obese however I have some pounds on. Should I take my boyfriend advice cz I do think it would benefit me for a healthier future or should I just stay as I am?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you both can go to the gym together?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it for yourself.
    If you feel you'd be healthier then by all means - yes.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, you should. Not just because he tells you to though...
    Do it for YOU, because you want it.

If you like sports that'll make it easier, you can workout together and such too, and yes, healthier :)

What Girls Said 10

• Because you said you believe it could benefit you for a healthier future, then I would say go for it!

Your boyfriend seems kind, that he is accepting of you as you are and finds you still beautiful. I suggest not focusing on losing weight but focus on a healthy lifestyle :)

• If you want be healthier then I say go for it. Exercising is just so amazing. It's not only good for health but it's also a stress reliever and has so many benefits. I'm sure you won't regret it.

• Only do what you want to do, don't do what your boyfriend wants because you won't be happy f you're solely changing yourself for him. I of promo a healthier way of living ofcourse though!

• Honestly there isn't anything bad in earing healthy I mean you get the benefit. But I hate it when other people tell you what do. If he started dating you with the same weight you are now why does he want to change you. And honestly you get better results when you want to change not when someone else is asking you to.

• If you are overweight (you gave no height and weight, so I have no idea), then you should lose weight, so your body can operate optimally. Don't do it for others, do it because you want your body to function better.

• He's not saying it to be rude, he loves you and wants you to be healthy so he can live a long time with you. But you should definitely do it for yourself. Exercising together would be a great option

• uh you should lose weight only if you want to. not for him

• If you're going to lose weight, do it for YOU, because YOU want it, not because XYZ says you should.

• If it will be healthy, go for it but do it in a healthy way.

• Why is it that so many people struggle with the word "lose"? It's "lose" not loose... Wow