Would you date a muslim guy?

If he is a half white , half south Asian but his religion is muslim? also the family and cultural values are of south asia and muslim?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a Muslim from southasia so I can tell u the relationship might be a bit difficult because of the family involvement but on the upside we have amazing food, awesome family, extremely good support system emotionally and if we commit we usually end up marrying the girl

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. As long as he isn't too conservative or tries to convert me we're fine.

• If you are a good practicing Christian or a good practing Jew, he has no reason to convert you.

• @HaveNoName hmm my Muslim friends must be below average then 😅

• Well, whatever comes out, good luck to both of you.

What Guys Said 4

• it is up to you. Non-Mulsim girls I know who dated Mulsims came to hate it. There was one instance where a girl I know ended up having a good few years but eventually the religion got in the way.

It really depends on how deep their faith is. I've known Muslims to marry Christians so its not impossible.

The experience of my friends should be no indicator of your experience. There... I was absolutely no help. ;-)

• I don't care about their religion, but I'm not a religious person myself so I'd have a problem if it would have a major impact on our daily life

• No, I certainly wouldn't and I would advise anyone not to.

• Nahhh I'm not gay. I would date a muslim girl though!

What Girls Said 8

• If you can accept his cultural views and he can accept yours, then I say go for it. If she doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out, but you won't know unless you give it a try (: Good luck.

• No, I don't want to be religious.

• no. I'll pass on all religious guys.

• It depends on how religious he and his family is.
    And whether you might convert or no.

• As long as he didn't try to force his religion or culture onto me.

• he is a human after all, and if he care for me, loves me, then yes of course.

• Of course.

So as long as he practices his religion but not to the extreme.

Since I am Muslim as well.

• Define "extreme".

• Being too strict. Aiming for perfections so much that he starts to judge others who doesn't follow it correctly or makes slight mistakes.

• never... i would never date a guy who follows a religion that beluves that women are superior to men.. just sayin..

• I think you pressed submit a little too fast 😊

• If it makes you sleep at night, then sure, I pressede sumbit a little too fast ;)

• Ups! ! I ment the other way around.. I dont want to date a guy Who thinks MEN are superior to WOMEN lol...