My husband is acting different than normal?

So I am 24 and my husband is 25. We have been married for 5 years and have been together for 8. We own our own business and home. And overall our relationship has been pretty amazing for these 8 years. We have rarely ever fought and our communication has always been really strong. We have two children together and about three months ago he told me he wanted to try for another. I agreed, because I too wanted another baby. I found out I was pregnant about a week ago now and since then he's been rather distant? During our second pregnancy together he was very cautious. He didn't even want our son laying on my stomach because it might harm the baby. He made me take my belly ring out and didn't want me wearing tight pants, etc. However, this time around he isn't bothered by anything it seems. Our two children can use me as a jungle gym and he isn't phased by it. I've been wearing tight pants and my belly button ring and he hasn't adviced me to do otherwise like he did in our last pregnancy. He isn't telling me to stay away from coffee or telling me to eat healthier. He isn't even reminding me daily to take my prenatals like he did in my last pregnancy. Maybe its just because this is our third child and we already know what to expect and everything in between. But (may be my pregnancy hormones) to me it feels like he is sort of disattaching himself from this pregnancy completely even though he told me he wanted it. He hasn't even touched my stomach or anything where as out last two pregnancys he couldn't keep his hands off me from the moment we found out. I have tried mentioning it or just randomly putting his hand on my stomach while trying to make it seem like I just wanted to be cuddled but after a few moments he will move his hand from my stomach to my face. And whenever I ask him if everything is okay he will smile and say he's fine. But he doesn't seem fine to me. Should I be worried that he changed his mind about this pregnancy?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should as him what is up.
    Try to be clear and non confrontational.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go up to him, hold his hand say softly that you feel like something is bothering him.
    Let him know that seeing him like this is making you feel upset too.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You know your husband better than anyone that can give you advice on here. But I think that you are being over emotional. Many my first (or second) time parents can be over worried about every little thing and become way more relaxed after having more kids. I have friends that wouldn't let their first babies crawl on the ground or event be held by other people. then after having another, they let them crawl around on the ground and passed them around like a potato. Anything new is more intense and exciting and you worry constantly about doing everything right. Pay attention to his others actions, to surrounding the the baby, Andy fm things there are off, then ask him what's up.

• He just assume you know what's best for the baby.