What are your views on interracial couples?

Would you date someone outside your race? How do you feel when you see a interracial couple? What kind of interracial couple do you see around the most? (Most common)
like: black guy and white girl, etc
Just curious, any opinion is appreciated!

Thank you for everyone that answered. It put a smile on my face.
I was wondering because the other day my black friend got mean looks from these 2 old ladies while holding hands with her white boyfriend.
It made me so sad and I said sorry that this still happens. They laughed it off but I still thought it wasn't right. So I wanted to hear your opinions. Gives me hope that nobody would experience this.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Would you date someone outside your race?" Damn right, I don't discriminate + complexion don't mean a thing in my mind.

"How do you feel when you see an interracial couple?" I don't really care about them, but at the same time I'm happy that it is (interracial couples) more acceptable these days unlike back then. Ya know where they'd get "mean mugged" constantly while walking in public with their kids I bet.

"kind of interracial couple do you see around the most?" Black on white I guess (specifically black male... white female)

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its sad that in 2015, someone has to have a "view" on interracial couples as if they needed to be dissected or were up for debate. IC are couples like any other who have chosen each other for a whole host of reasons. Whether you or I or anyone else thinks its okay that they exist or don't exist, is irrelevant. Whenever I see them, I just think like I do for any other couple, good for them that they've found each other, we should all be so lucky.

What Guys Said 25

• Yes I have , I think they show mankind the way forward love and desire will hopefully cut through racism and religion.
    They need to be praised and admired. Most seem happy and confident.
    I live in the far southwest of England and its not that common her yet as we don't have many other cultures living here yet. However it seems to be white men with Asian or Afro- Caribbean woman. Just a few Black men with white woman but I have a couple like this in my friend ship circle

• yeah sure, why not, don't give a fuck what other people think. I like what I like, and go for what I like.

• Would you date someone outside your race?
    -Sure

How do you feel when you see a interracial couple?

-OK this might sound horrible, but when I see a
    black/white couple, I think of interracial porn videos 🙈 (I have no issues with them, that's just where my mind goes😳)

-What kind of interracial couple do you see around the most?
    Eh, probably either white and Asian or white and latina.

• image.slidesharecdn.com/.../...ce-gender-3-638.jpg
    _________________________________________________________

• I've always wondered how "races" can, on average, look so phenotypically distinct if this is accurate.

• @lanternhill Just because society has been shoving similarly looking people together for thousands of years.

I don't see a reason not to date outside my race.

I'm totally indifferent about them.

What kind of interracial couple do you see around the most?
    White+Asian and White+Middle Eastern (mainly Turkish); interesting side note: I've never seen a White+Black couple.

• Yes I would date someone out of my race, I have seen lots and met a lot of great women from all races. I don't feel anything, it's just a couple to me, just yet more faces of many in the madding crowd. The most common I tend to see is white women with black men or white women with Asian men.

• I've been in an interracial relationship. They necessarily have to be
    stronger because society still frowns on them. I love a really pretty Black girl in the Southeastern U. S. in the early '80s. I should have
    married her, but I fucked up. I was an alcoholic asshole and she didn't deserve that. I've never forgiven myself for it.

• I'm a black American. I have no issues dating outside my race.

If I only dated black women, I'm only utilizing 14% of the women in my country, that means 6 out of 7 women in my country I'm eliminating on a whim!

• I don't even date my own race, tbh... I've only dated one white girl lol

I possess a major attraction to foreign girls. I've dated a Japanese girl, two black girls, and many latinas.

• Lol its 2015 and someone's still asking this question. 2015. man, if only society progressed as fast as technology. it'd be a TOTALLY different world. like utterly different. so much better than it is now

• I only asked because I was curious.
      My friend who is black is dating a white guy and the other day got mean looks by these 2 old ladies. It just made me sad and I wondered if this happens often. Like you said it's freaking 2015. Move on people.

• being old for us won't be the same as its been for all of history. by the time we're in our 60s, science would have done a whole lot about ageing. there will probably never be actual "old" people as we know them today. Someone could be 120, and look 25. the only people that'll actually look and feel "old" will be poor people who won't be able to afford the extra longevity and youth. so no, not all of his will be "old" one day. but we'll all be dead one day. even if we figure out immortality, eventually we'll all die

• Haha I like the way you think. I too am a believer of science.
      Amazed everyday what is achieved. That is why I'm a med student.
      We can 3-D print human flesh now. possiblities are endless.
      The human race is quite amazing but also quite depressing. Where there is light there is darkness I guess. Just hard for me to accept that some can be that 'dark.' Like some of the 'people' on the deep web.

• I have nothing against interacial couples, and yes I would date someone outside my race. The way I see it race isn't a factor, and I don't think it matters in a relationship.

• Never met a 'martian', so have no option but to stay dating in the 'human race'

• I don't see nothing wrong with it

• I don't care about race, skin colour and other stuff like that. so yes I would of course do that.

• I Would not have a problem with going interracial if we are both interested.

• I pass by them and don't even notice anything at all.

• Of course I would date other races 💁🏻 I think you're racist if you wouldn't

• @cinderelli so.. im yellow and ur brown right?

• No never outside my race. When I see an interracial couple I can only feel disgust.

• Race is not a big issue for me while dating any girl

• Alright... here me out on this one. I've stated this story a few times on a few different threads... but here is what I think.

-I am a black guy (very educated, career driven, and successful) and I am 24.
    -When I was a kid, I was raised in a white community (I am not adopted... my family is black)
    -The community I lived in was 98% white (actual statistics).
    -As a result, when I was a kid-my high school years, I used to like white women a lot.
    -Back then... since I was raised in a white community, I had a lot in common with white people (except for being white... obviously)... so dating someone outside my race was easy.
    -My family relocated to Texas in '09 (right after high school) and I went with them
    -During this time... I began to change and really come into my own (I had no attachments at this time except for my family).
    -I was just very shocked by how diverse Texas was and dated quite a few women of different races.
    -During this time... I started also seeing differences between different racial backgrounds that I didn't see when I was living in an all white community.
    -These days... I am highly attracted to black women. Not because they are black... because I have more in common with black women - same musical tastes, similar humor (white women, for example, don't understand black humor), I can watch an all black TV show (for example, the Fresh Prince) and not have to explain the humor or stereotypes of the episode - just things like that...
    -When we are younger... it's like all kids have everything in common. As we get older, we begin to take and form personalities similar to our race. For example... it seems that a lot of white women I meet now are into country music, are more adventurous and outdoorsy and are into things I am not interested in.

As a black guy... I tend to be more interested in black women or mixed women... because they understand me and I can relate to them better. However... I am not above dating someone outside my race as long as we have similar hobbies, tastes in music, tv shows, etc, etc...

• As long as its not a hot black woman with a white guy its ok. I love white chicks and they love this MADINGO!

• I don't care when I see people dating outside their races, but I wouldn't date outside my race.

• race traitors is what I think of them.

• No problem with it whatsoever. Cool, whatevs. As long as they didn't do it because it's fashionable, or some retarded reason like that.

• fashionable how?

• @thewanderingme
      Well obviously racial attitudes vary around the world, so don't take this as a generalization. Just behavior that I have personally observed.

There is an element of the liberal population where it is considered "modern" to date outside your race. Kind of like "Oh look at me, I'm dating outside my race -- see how modern, tolerant, and accepting I am?" In other words, it's a game of boosting their social status. And then people praise them by telling them how modern, tolerant, and accepting that person is -- because they get a social status boost too.

It's pathetic and degrading behavior, in my opinion. Using someone else as a way to climb the social ladder is disgusting, especially when cynically taking advantage of their ethnicity/race/gender/etc to do it.

What Girls Said 24

• Honestly, I hate that we even have to classify two people being together under a specific category. To me it's not interracial dating... it's just dating. Yes your ethnicity might be different but it doesn't mean you need to fall into a completely separate category like it's totally different and new - it isn't. It's 2015, by now we should be over the idea that people date whoever they want so long as they care about each other. SO... that's how I feel: if you love each other it's no one else's business.

• I am dating outside of my race.
    Honestly, I don't understand why people talk about interracial couples so much, like, what's the big deal? We're all humans.

• I've done it and am open to it, though I'd prefer to settle with someone of the same religion to make things easier (can be any race). My town is almost all white, but in nearby towns and cities... mostly see white woman/black male interracial couples and then Asian female/white male.

• Yes, I would date anyone of any race that I was into. Depends on the person. I feel like I am looking at a couple when I see an interracial couple. Where I am from, I suppose the most common interracial couple is Hispanic/Caucasian, but there are a ton of people with mixed races that I am not sure off.

• I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It doesn't matter the race really, they are all beautiful in my eyes. If I had to choose, I would say the white and black relationships really make my soul happy! I guess that's only because there is so much tension today between blacks and whites, and to see both of our races together and with a family gives me hope!

• Why does it matter what race they are? Personally I have only ever dated one Caucasian man. My past two relationships were not the same ethnicity as me. One of them and my most recent was papua new guinea background but born in Australia. And one before that had a Arabian background. there's nothing wrong with it.

• I actually see white guy/asian girl couples a lot (& when I do, the guy is usually like 50-60 while the girls are 20-30 which makes me a little suspicious😝)
    All over though, I don't see why race should even still matter when it comes to dating at all. If you like someone, just go for them.

• I've only ever dated interracially. in public I have a bad habit of trying hard not to stare, for fear they might think I'm negatively judging them.

• I think its normal.

• Considering that I have a mixed background, literally any couple I am a part of is technically interracial.

• Yes I would and have dated outside my race.

How do I feel? As I do seeing any couple... oh, there's a couple.

I see Indian/Pakistani and white couples the most as there is a high number of people from that background in the UK.

• totally fine - I am ethnically Chinese but born & bred in the UK so technically all my relationships have been interracial although I have never really viewed them as such. I once went out with a guy from Hong Kong who was in the UK and that just didn't work out because of the cultural differences.

• Don't care. I have been in one a couple of times, it's no big deal. I honestly don't even notice or care when I see other couples. The city I live in is very diverse and you see interracial couples literally everywhere you go. It just doesn't matter.

• I think people should be with whome ever they love. As long as it's of age. and consent. In Cleveland there are so many mixed race couples because it's like a melting pot lol. But I live in Illinois now and the town I'm in is slightly racist, also I've only seen one interracial couple since I've been here and she was Asian and he was white. Most likely there are more but I've been here for 2 months.

• race does not matter at all. I do not know how some people still question it. we are all human. Color tone is a deal just for ignorant

• i think anyone can love whoever they want...
    and yep i'd date non-asian guys.

• I dont care.
    The most common I see is latina/white guy

• Of course why not :)

• Yes I would date someone outside of my race. I don't feel any kind of way when I see interracial couples. I usually see BMWF couples the most. 7 of my 8 godchildren are a result of an interracial relationship.

• I love them and have been in a few myself.

• Of course, all of my boyfriends have been white. Not a prefence thing, it just happens

• I want a sexy Asian guy

• Yeah I would but parents won't accept.

• The most common interracial couple I see is black guy white girl
    I do not care what race other people date but there are a lot of people who will date only within their race