How did it feel when you cheated on a cheater?

My girlfriend of 3 years cheated on me with my best friend.. I kicked him out and quit communicating with him.. But I kept my girlfriend in hopes of revenge/ making amends possibly.. I didn't want her to run of with my friend at the time because I didn't want to be the loser out of us 3.. I know that's not right, but this isn't a black and white situation.. I'm wandering hope it felt for anyone that cheated on their cheating girlfriend. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to say this.. But you are being the loser in this situation by keeping your girlfriend around. You should ditch them both. A best friend is not a best friend if he sleeps with your long term girlfriend, and your girlfriend has no respect for you if she's willing to sleep with someone you call your best friend. Leaving her is your best revenge and also the best way for her to learn her mistake, now she just thinks she's good enough to be kept around. It's lame to try to sink to someone's level intentionally, just get out and find a better girlfriend.

What Girls Said 3

• I've personally been cheated on and yes it does suck. And I've been cheated on more than once despite always being faithful. And I did have urges like you, to showhich revenge and cheat back but had to wise up and see that isn't what I should do. Yes you're hurting but by doing this you're acting very immature to the situation. Isn't it better to have your head held up high and show your friend and your ex nah i don't need you? Make her regret cheating on you not make her actions turn you immature.

• It must feel bad.

• If she cheated why are you still with her?

What Guys Said 0