Does 5ft girl look awkward with 6'2" guy?

How would they even hug?

Most Helpful Guy

• My mum and dad weren't quite so different. Mum is 5' 1" and dad was 6'. Dad was very strong and mum was a lightweight, so he was literally able to pick her up to hug etc! :-)

• That is so cute.❤

• Caught you again, Squirt! Haha! 😂😆

• Thanks for MHG!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol no. That's roughly the same distance between my boyfriend and I (5'4 and 6'5) and we look normal. I think, anyway.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm 6'4", and my girlfriend is 5'2", which is the same difference in height. We always get told that we look cute together, so I think it's alright.

She enjoys the height difference, because she says it makes her look small and feminine, which she likes.

• doesn't really matter how they look, long as they're happy together.

• My girlfriend is 5'2", and I'm 6'1",, and no ones said anything about it. Nor does it look bad. As we always make sure we're positioned in photos to make sure we both can be easily included in them.

• It looks funny but no one really cares

• I'm six foot one I love dating taller women because I don't have to bend over to kiss them to be honest! But having a short or woman means I can pick her up and carry her to the bedroom easier! And sometimes good things come in small packages. Don't sweat it a lot of taller guys want shorter women because they don't want my Giants for children too!

• No, they look short. lol - Just kidding... it should NEVER be about how it looks... it's about how you feel. :)

• When I dated girls that height (I'm 6'2") I just leaned over to hug or kiss them, or they'd hug me around my midsection. The only real issue was holding hands, she'd have to hold her hand up somewhat to avoid me bending to the side.

• Never thought about holding hands. :(

• That would be me and @empatheticlady lol

• well look at Shaq and his wife, they look unique but not all that awkward :P

• who cares?

• No I don't think it matters it would work out lol

• Yes its always clearly noticable when the difference is that big. It just draws attention sometimes but its not a big deal

• The guy leans down and picks her up? Or he just hugs her around the neck and she hugs him around the waist?

I think that's pretty adorable.

• he would have to pick her up. lol, but seriously. it would be good if her would go down to her height if they hug. and maybe pick her up from there, it is just a guys preference

• it wouldn't be hugging... It'll be the bloke holding the chick in his arms like a baby...

• Well I'm 6'3" and she is 5'1" and we've been together for almost two years so trust me, it is possible.

• Well I'm 6'5 and I feel weird with short girls - like I'm out with my daughter or something... I've always been very attracted to tallish/tall girls and they are more physically compatible with me. However, you should date however you want, if you like each other that's more important than how you look together.

• These two couples make it work and they're the height you indicated.

tomandlorenzo.com/.../...om-LOrenzo-Site-TLO-1.jpg

cdni.condenast.co.uk/.../...eatures_b_720x1080.jpg

As long as you're happy who gives a crap about height, if you want a hug you'll hug. Simple as that.

• It looks good in pic but when I am next to the person, I feel like 4ft tall.
      Thank you.

• I'm 6'2 and my girlfriend is 5'2, and I never think it's awkward. Besides gives me more excuses to pick her up :P

• Thanks! That sounds cute. 👍

• I've always thought so. I find it strange that people would think nothing of that height difference but if the girl is even 1 inch taller than the guy everyone goes nuts.

What Girls Said 6

• yes they do. Maybe when she sitting and then hug her.

• Yes it looks awkward.
    You hug if he or both of you are sitting down. If it bothers that much there are plenty of amazing guys under 6ft who would be happy to date you.

But at the end of the day who gives a fuck. There is no height limit on love.

• wear heels or stand on sth xD

• Why does it matter? If they're happy, leave them be. And it ain't hard to hug someone. Lol this question is dumb.

• I'm 5'1" and I hug my 6'4" manager just fine 😁

• Slightly, but love is love.