Is online dating weird/dangerous?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you never know who the heck you're truly dealing with once you step into the online public from private home access. Because I am highly aware of the psychological issues random strangers can have, I will always find online dating to be dangerous. Yes, in rare cases it can work but the problem is that so many people desperately want to believe they'll be one of those rare cases so they easily let their guard down and become very gullible hence Neeve Shulman's successful show 'Catfish'.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously weird... every chick I hooked up with was either crazy or a fucking liar...

What Girls Said 7

• It isn't weird these days but yes, it can be dangerous. I'd certainly recommend talking to each other for awhile before meeting in person.

I met my current guy online and we talked every day for a whole month before we met each other in person for the first time :)

• To me its extermly dangerous !

• Yeah. Online dating is pretty much like Russian Roulette.

I would not risk it and end up meeting some sort of psycho.

• From what I've heard yes, definitely. I would not trust it. You're better off just finding someone in real life.

• no, I met my boyfriend on tinder and we dated over Skype for a good month. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else

• Sometimes you'll get the actual person. Sometimes it is the real person but they weird. And then there's Tracey Armah. XD

• Yup. Who know if you're not dating a psycho male who's plotting your death.

What Guys Said 4

• Dating online is a completely normal thing, it only increases odds to meet someone. So many people are wising up and doing some online dating. :-D

• @idkwtftoputhere do u ever feel like ur in danger when ur with meh babe?

• I would DEFINITELY chat with them for a couple days before meeting them...

• It is a waste of time.