Should I block this guy?

I've been talking to this guy on Facebook from another school who knows two of my friends. I'm 17, he's 18. He msged me in April and I got the okay from my friend to talk to him. Little to my knowledge, he's pretty much hit up the whole town and surrounding ones. I blocked him but figured he'd forget about me and that there was no reason for that, and 3 weeks ago he messaged me again. He kept pushing the idea of sex, but wants me to be comfortable with it. He found it a little comical that I've never even kissed a guy, saying "Oh god. I really am going to be your first for everything," assuming that I was in. He asked if I'd do it at a party but that he wants us both to be sober if we did anything? He got really weird and started saying things like, "This is going to be fun. I just hope you like it, cutie. That's what I'm worried about." Once I finally got my "no" to register, he asked if I'd tell him before I had sex with another guy and I assured him I wouldn't, and he said that he just didn't want me to regret anything. I'm very confused and don't know what to say to that.

I just don't know if I should block him, or continue to tell him no? Because if I ever end up seeing him somewhere after blocking him without an explanation, that wouldn't go over too well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ditch him, Honey. Any cat pushing for sex like that, is definitely not the guy for you. You were right to be creeped out. The age this doesn't matter, really. It would just be a shame for you to lose your cherry to a guy who doesn't love you. Even if you weren't in love with the guy you were with, it should still happen spontaneously. Especially your first kiss. When it just happens... Oh my God... it is SO thrilling, and haunting, and exalting, and an absolute rush. Please, please, Sweetheart, please don't keep in touch with that douchebag. You deserve better!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you have the right to block him! I mean do you you want sleep with him? Since it look like your leading him on! I wouldn't sleep with him... what a prick... "Oh god. I really am going to be your first for everything," ! That screams red flag to me!

What Guys Said 4

• well, regardless of what he said, if you don't want it and he pushes for it, just block his ass.

• He's a sleaze just block him permanently. He doesn't care what you say he thinks you belong to him.

• Just a horny weirdo looking for someone to stick his dick in. guys like that are usually pussys in real life.

• I am confused right out of the gate... "I got the okay from my friend to talk to him." What does that mean?

• I didn't know who he was, so I asked one of my friends if she knew him, and she did. So I asked if he was a nice guy, and she said that it was okay to talk to him. That's how it started.

• Ah okay, I thought you needed her permission... sorry

• Oh, no haha

What Girls Said 3

• he sounds very scary to me
    just ignore him
    he dose not seem like a nice guy
    a nice guy would respect your answer and not push it.
    hope this helps
    😊

• Sounds like a bonafide creep

• Block him for good.