Girls, is it a turnoff for someone that is over 24 to party like a 16 year old. also is a turnoff to not work?

i am over 24 and i dont work but i was given a large sum of money not to long ago so i dont need to work. i sleep at least 14 hours a day and the reaming 10 hours are spent watching netflix. and on the weekends i drink at least 24 drinks a day i get blackout drunk and i will often throw up blood because i am drinking so much. i dont see a problem with my drinking because a college kid can drink like a half gallon of vodka a day and they will be a legend and everyone will think there awesome but when i do it apparently i have a drinking problem so girls would you date a guy thats over 24 and parties like a 16 year old and dosent work

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• you have a drinking problem if you spit blood

What Girls Said 5

• I would not date a guy like that. I want someone who doesn't drink all day and has a job. We live in a society where working matters.

• no i would not date or even be friends with you. if you're not a troll you have drinking problems and so is the college kid drinking half a gallon of vodka a day.

• Not a very convincing troll attempt.

• I would not date you

• Sorry but it is a turn off.

What Guys Said 0