For a few months I've felt so tired and miserable and I haven't wanted sex bc of it. My boyfriend is being really horrible about it. What should I do?

For a few months I've felt so tired and miserable and I haven't wanted sex bc of it. My boyfriend is being really horrible about it. What should I do? He's saying it's suspicious but it's just me being so upset that I'm not "in the mood" for it at all

What Guys Said 1

• Have sex, one you get going you will remember how great it is.

• You can start thinking about things that turn you on, touch yourself, watch porn. Once your mind goes there, it shouldn't be too hard.

After you both get off, you will feel better, more connected, happier, you probably won't regret it.

• You are welcome. I would encourage you to try this, if it doesn't work out, you can try other options and I would expect no real harm done for trying. But if it does work, it will remind you that "hey, I like sex, it can help in times when I feel bad."

I'd love to hear whether it works out for you or not, too.

• I'll let you know! :)

What Girls Said 1

• Let him be miserable then, you've explained yourself. You don't want sex right now, it's not the end of the world nor can he really force you to change your mind.