How to get a guys number without making it completely obvious you like them?

How to get a guys number without raising any suspision for why or making it awkard? Thanks ahead of time! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like him, just ask!! Some guys LOVE when women ask for their number, or even ask THEM out!! What an AMAZING IDEA!!!
    Ladies, you can ask guys out, and be sexually aggressive, and all that, if you think you can!!
    Why not? You want 'equal rights' so why can't you buy a guy you like a drink, and ask for his number?
    How are we going to see you as 'Equal' until you ACT like equals, ESPECIALLY in DATING!!
    Oh, yeah, there is the fear of rejection, that he will laugh, or embarrass you. Guys deal with that EVERY TIME!!
    The woman that I want is one that is confident enough to come over, and start a conversation, and TELL me where we are going for dinner!! :)
    Step up your 'Game' ladies!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• just do it very casually and dont make a big deal about it. for example this one time i was just around this guy and we were talking, then i showed him a picture on my phone (i dont remember what it was exactly, just some random picture) so we were both just all in my phone basically and then after i stopped showing it and he was still looking at my phone to see if i was going to show anything else, i just went to my contacts and was like so whats your number? as if since im already on my phone, might as well get it you know. like why not. just make it look like you thought of that question right there on the spot, instead of like you've been planning for a while to ask.

What Guys Said 55

• Steal his phone. You will have his number. Of course, he will no longer have his phone to answer it, but you will have hi number.

• So why is it a problem to let him know you are interested? Why do people feel the need to lie, decieve or hide how they feel? If you are interested just ask for his number, if you are afraid he will reject you... suck it up... who cares?

People need to stop playing these stupid little games and just be honest.

• But... why? If you do have a crush on him... isn't the point to let it be known so you can pursue him? Kids these days...

• Chat him up as a friend. Find a common interest or activity you share, then ask his number for that reason. If you are in the same class, say its in case you miss class and need to copy some notes, if you both like hiking, say you have some friends who you usually go hiking with and maybe he'd like to tag along, if its work say that its in case you need to collaborate on a project or switch shifts.

• Why not make it obvious? What would be the point?
    And even if you could get the phone number without making it obvious you could not contact him because you would make it obvious. And that would make an unwanted awkward situation.

Just do the opposite and make it obvious.

• Give me your number you ugly shitty enslaved stinky wonkey retarded narcistic brainless dickless idiotic dumb fool.

No worries, he will not think you like him.

• Once you get the number, you will use it to text him. . . and then won't he be suspicious of why you are texting him? But. . . what is wrong with letting him know that you are interested? It seems that young people play a game of pretending that they don't really care about someone when they actually do care, and it seems to be dishonest and counterproductive. Maybe he is going to act like he doesn't care about you because he thinks that you don't care about him; how silly is that?

• When you ask just give him a good reason that you might need it. Like going some where that won't get a signal for wifi. Saying that someone messed up your twitter account so you need his number. If need be make a group event and have every one exchange numbers.

• Why not make it completely obvious? We fucking love that! You think acting 'hard to get' is the right thing to do but us guys hate it.

• Just ask for it and he's going to give it up 80% of the time... since most guys that I know or in general aren't as "stingy" with their numbers as girls are. And heck unless you're smiling like crazy he'd never know I'm guessing (that you like him... i don't see why you'd want to hide that from him tho)

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg

• This shit never ceases to baffle me... why would you want a guy you like to think you think you're not interested?

• Depends how you know him.

If he is someone you just met its a bit different.

If he is a guy around the office you have known a little while, walk around and ask several people for their contact info (new phone or planning a Christmas Party) and want to send out a group text with the details.

• You find an excuse that he will believe in.

• just ask for it. just talk to him and right before you leave, ask for it. it's really not that hard.

• Why would you not want him to know? At some point he's going to know if you plan on being with him. Nothing will ever happen if he doesn't think you like him. Guys won't approach a girl unless they think there's a realistic chance she likes him back and if you keep that hidden from him then he won't think that and thus never approach you.

• You have to remember that men are not like women. Men can be approached and not be creeped out. All it takes is for a guy to think you are cute. Its a lot harder for men to get girls numbers because women are just very confusing creatures. Tell him that you want to go to a restaurant, but you have no one to go with. If you are 21, tell him you are going to grab some drinks at a bar and wanted to know if he was down.

• What's wrong with it being obvious you like someone when you ask for their number?

Do you want to make him think you just want to be friends, so he declines or gives you a fake number?

• Honestly I'd just go for it. Say we should hang out some time. Not desperate at all.

• Well, you can bring it up smoothly via a topic, any topic that might of both of your's interests, but first you have to friends with him.

• Just tell him your having problems with your phone (or can't find it) and could he call it to test it out.

• Hold a gun to his head while asking for his number

• Honestly if you like him and you want his number, you want him to know it's because you like him.

• homework, if your in school... or college... if not i don't know, sounds like a scary problem.

• tell him your phone is lost somewhere here.. and tell him to dial your number..

• Tell him that u need his number because u r worked at marketing/selling division

• Third from the right or the very left guy.

• I would find something he enjoys a band a particular sporting team something that he loves and then walk up to him to talk to him. Just say you had tickets to go see a particular sporting event or concert and a friend backed out you have an extra ticket and you would like him to go get his number invite him out you get a date without it being a heavy date! You get what I'm going for?

• "raising suspision'

If you don't make it obvious that you like him, it's going to be suspicious and awkard either way

• Why dont you want him to know you like him? What will you do when you get his number? Because once you start texting him im pretty sure he will know anyway

• Borrow his phone. Call yourself. Then perve him lazer

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 16

• If he's in a college class it's easy. I always ask for guys numbers and they look surprised/flattered. Sit next to him and ask him about the homework or test, something related to class. Then be like "hey do you want to exchange numbers incase one of us needs help on something?" I've never been turned down that way.

• Be friendly and semi flirty and be real Cheerful and a bit Getty as you Get... A guy's number.
    With these actions that surely speak louder than words, it will put him in a great mood, if he seems into you and know right Away... You have his number.
    Good luck. xx

• Like if you two have a project ask him for his number because your never use your email.

• Snapchat them, then just be like:
    "What's ur number btw?"
    Voiiiilllllaaaaaaa

• uh just asking someone's number won't make them think you like them.

• You start with "hey you know what I need help with ____ and you seem like you know your stuff so can I have your number"

• Why wouldn't you want him to know that you like him? Isn't that the entire point?

• I'm in a club with the guy I liked, so I suggested a group text for the club and got it that way uwu

• How do you know eachother? Find any possible connection between the two of you that you could use to get it and don't worry what he thinks because all your hard work to hide it will probably go unnoticed! Lol

• Just give him yours ;)

• Maybe bring up a movie or show they like and then suggest you guys chill one day. Or invite them to a group thing.

• Ask him what he does and then you might need his help for things and then ask number *snap*

• By getting it for a reason.. for homework, for group assignments, for sports practice, for.. I ran out of ideas.

• If you are in class it seems easy. Just be like "hey I have a question on this project. Do you mind if I text you" I mean I am to shy to even do that but it works for my friend. I guess find something in common and make it seem as if you want to address the topic further. Then you ask him for his number so you can discuss his thoughts on the matter.

• is he at your school then tell him we may study together is he your friend the ask him his number it won't be awkward I promise.

• You should allow him to get your number, not the other way around

• And how does one do that? xD

• Thank you very much for sharing your opinion haha

• "Be your natural sexy self and allow him to become enraptured in your beauty"

Hahaha