How often should your significant other buy you gifts, jewelry, flowers, dinner, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• Really only for Christmas and maybe my birthday. On anniversaries I'd rather do something special together. Gifts make me uncomfortable, I'd be more than happy with a thoughtful letter and many kisses.

• You make good points. And those are great reasons to buy and get gifts.

• Thanks for MHO! Even though no one else replied to this... Haha sorry about that

• Lol your very welcome. I love given mho's out to people and thank you for responding and replying to anything I posted. Lol don't be sorry it's all good Im happy that one person resonded. lol 😎

Most Helpful Guy

• On special occasions, I guess.

Personally, I'm not really drawn to gifts.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the person. I usually only did on bdays, holidays and vday; but my girlfriend also likes to give gifts randomly throughout the year for no reason. Just communicate wit your partner about how you both wanna handle gift giving