Where would you go to meet someone single?

i'm not going to suggest anything and curious what you have to suggest. where would you go to meet someone else single if you were single?

Most Helpful Girl

• probably the local cafe, at uni, church, the beach, the shops, a well known park maybe?
    but see, i dont 'go' anywhere specifically to meet single people. if an opportunity comes up awesome, but it rarely ever does so *shrugs*

• I went to the beach during the summer but found the girls were always too young , I'd never really see any in mid 20's or later , always seemed to be way younger. there is some cafe's around here and many stores. were heading into winter so parks likely not that busy for time being. the only places I had any success meeting people was this restaurant I went to and knew some of the people working at and this pub/bar I went to on Fridays/Saturdays sometimes. I had meet a lot of the girls who went there but most were younger than me like early 20's and headed back to school in September so there not around at this time but some of them were really interested in me at the time

• I forgot I also meet a girl who went to my gym and she was interesting and had potential, but then lost touch with her during the summer. but most times when I go to gym I don't meet anyone

Most Helpful Guy

• Everywhere, just in everyday life, my aunt and uncle met in high school, my cousin and his wife at a book/video store, my father and mother on the street. Any were and everywhere you meet potential mates in the strangest of places.

What Girls Said 1

• As cliche as it may be, if I was single I would have to find someone on the internet. I'm not into guys from my country. Enough said.

What Guys Said 1

• Laundrymat maybe? Library, singles trips and match. com I guess