What is a cute way for a girl to give a guy her number?

so I trying to figure out a cute way for me to give my crush my number, but im really shy so waht would be a cute way of doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• one of the cutest things a girl ever did to me was awkwardly walk up and hand me a valentines day card and run away blushing. Yeah it was awkward but I could not get her out of my mind all day and I was even pretty hard for part of the drive home. If her number had been in there I sure as hell would have called her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just walk up to him with a smile and hand him a note with your number written in it.

What Guys Said 3

• Cute way? well that's subjective as to how a guy finds it, a girl may come up to you smile, show interest, or even be shy towards and then give her number to you, that can be to certain guys, yes.

• Well , your a shy girl so your all ready cute. So just give him you number.

• well he likes you too doesn't he? i guess just hand it on a piece of paper or just ask if u could use his phone for a sec and just put ur number in there

What Girls Said 0