Was I rude? Any ideas?

So me and this guy were talking and his friend who he introduced to me a couple a months ago was with us. Well we were saying bye. So I said bye to the main guy and then I forgot the other guys name so I was like what's his name again and both of them started laughing and said his name Was I rude I only talked to him once a while ago even though we say hi when we see eacjpther we never talked since so I forgot

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not rude at all.. it's human to forget after all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you asked the guy you were originally talking to out loud "what's his name again" it would come off as kind of rude. I would have just REALLY quietly whispered to him "I forgot what his name was!" but if you can't whisper, i'd ask the gentleman "I'm so sorry, I forgot what your name was. Could you please remind me?"

• He was a bit ahead so I couldn't really ask him so I asked out loud I was laughing so it wouldn't seem like a big deal they laughed so I was hoping it wasn't rude

• I feel like it kind of was.. 😁

What Guys Said 2

• It's his job to be humorous. If I was him I would have looked at my friend and said " dude your homegirl forgot her helmet again " haha cheers love.

• Nahh! It's totally fine! Just laugh with them xD

What Girls Said 1