Girls, I keep finding out that my girlfriend is hiding information about guys she had a thing with, why?

I keep finding out that my girlfriend is hiding information about guys she had a thing with. Someone will like our photo and ill think there's a reason why she's looking at their profile. she will just say some guy she knows and she says it in her voice that she has and ill finally get her to tell me the truth that they had a thing or dated before and she didn't want to tell me becuase she didn't think it mattered. Why does she do this? is it me? is it cause she still has a thing for the guys? or is that she really didn't think anything of it and im over thinking things? Im glad there are sites like this where i can get help from other people!

• Over reacting?
    29% (2)
  • Is she hiding something
    57% (4)
  • She really didn't think anything of it
    14% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

What Girls Said 1

• she's still got some lingering attraction for those guys. she likes to keep tabs on them. she doesn't want to make you jealous so she acts like its nothing. if they ever came up to her and hugged her, she'd be super happy. she'd like to talk to them. etc.