How can I put myself out there?

I'm 19 and very interested in dating guys. People have been telling me that I'm pretty and I'll find a guy but I feel like there aren't any guys for me where I live. I've meet a few but they either aren't worth my time or not my type. I'm definitely not a high maintenance girl I was just raised with certain standards for a man. On the other hand if I do see a cute guy they just stare and I stare back lol & after staring I just move on with my life and it sucks because I could potentially be missing out on a great guy because I'm a quiet person. So I'm aksing how can I put myself out there to a guy I may see to show that I am interested in getting to know him. P. S. I have resting bitch face lol if you don't know what that is it's when you see a girl who has a frown on her face but she's not upset its just her face. I would like girls advice on how they show a guy they're interested and guys advice on how they know a girl is interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok well first u must be approachable. Resting bitch face unfortunately doesn't really help with this. Having a smile and being bubbly will definitley make u more approachable and attractive. Eye contact is probably no. 1 on the list that will make a guy approach u. Give him solid eye contact and he will be mor likely to stop and talk to u. Also waving or winking or flicking hair etc can also help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to smile a lot. Hell i might even do a little wink haha! I might just keep looking at him until our eyes meet! And when he asks me for a pencil! 'll say SURE! with a the cutest gesture. hahah... but most of my days I don't do squat! I am to depress for all that! hahah

What Guys Said 2

• Lmaood at resting bitch face, hell ask em? And if you too shy, do tinder

• Don't go looking for love but rather let love come looking for you. Look for education.

What Girls Said 3

• If you want to attract a cute guys attention in public, smile! Let them know you are friendly and approachable and you are so much more likely to get approached.

RBF is so real hahah, I just make an effort to maintain a content face wherever I go as to not have this, think positively and it will show on your face. :)

• Walk tall be confident smile and be friendly and social it'll show him u don't bite and ull look more approachable coz shy girls get mistaken for being mean so get social and he'll b more comfy talking to ya then to show ur interested do basic signs stare smile make convo

• man im totally in the same situation, except im ugly as fuck sadly