White girls or death?

As a short above average looking (but then again beauty is subjective where height is not) Asian male, there's nothing more hurtful than seeing other tall Asian men getting white women. Height is undeniably the most important trait of men to white women as it gives off 'I can protect you vibe'. I am jealous of Asian men who are tall enough for shallow hot white women. It doesn't help that I am fully aware if I was just my father's height which is the height I was supposed to be, at least I wouldn't need to worry about being shorter than women. I really couldn't care less about white men being tall and getting white women or any other race of women, but I'm really pissed off when I see Asian men white women couple, especially if the men are tall, ripped and have a masculine face. To me the question was never "How to get a girl?" but rather "How many girls can I get?". The goal is to be some sort of womanizer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be jealous of getting a shallow girl, that's silly. Look for quality, not quantity. A quality woman will see height differences as something minor.

Don't compare yourself to other Asian men so much. Focus on yourself, focus on how you can better yourself as a person if you want to be more appealing to women. Not all girls are shallow. I have found many Asian guys that are shorter than me attractive. They were confident guys who didn't let their height be an issue for them though, don't let yours.

• Shallow doesn't mean bad quality, even shallow girls tend to be hotter. How tall are you?

• Yep. I think you have some internal issues to work out, rather than height issues.

• What internal issue?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bullshit. I'm short and get pussy. I'm not Asian though.

• Also, why just white women?

• because I like them.

• Maybe you should chose death then. Thanks for the down vote.

What Girls Said 12

• I think it's your jealous attitude and your intentions which are your problem, not your race or height. It's really sad. Maybe you're cute and you're acting like a jerk and no race of woman likes that. It's a turn off. 5'6" isn't short to me. I'm 5'5" and a beautiful Caucasian. I'm into Asian guys. You just seem like a jerk with anger displacement. You're probably putting out bad vibes and scaring them off, hun.

• There are lots of girls who are shorter than 5'6" so really the only things holding you back are a bad attitude and bitterness.

• I second this. I'm 5'2 and I don't believe 5'6" is really short. It's pretty average in my opinion.

• I'm sorry did that offend you or something. you don't have to be mean

• @Eric644 "If you're going to nitpick at least try to be helpful"

• I suggest therapy.

• Okay? You're willing to die if you can't fuck white women? That sounds fake, but okay.

• It might not to be taken literally.

• Nobody can deny that white women value men's height so much

• #generalization9574 because white women are not individuals with varying preferences, just like all Asian men have tiny penises.

• What the fuck

• I'm sorry but your whole attitude is already a massive turn off and no matter how tall you are that won't change.
    So good luck with staying single for the rest of your life. 👍

• But if I was taller, I'd have better attitude as I won't be complaining about height.

• Because you are jealous with the goal of being a man whore

• Well you asked me, I know why I am insecure more than you do

• why do you care so much if they are white or not? don't focus so much on race. focus on personality and individual quirks that make someone who they are.

Personally, I like a medium skin tone which means a lot of the time Im more attracted to Asians (who happen to have this skin tone) and I've dated mostly shorter ones! who cares!

• I don't get what white girl got to do with it!

• Maybe read to get it.

• Your height is not the problem. You have a shit attitude, and that's more of a turn off than being short.
    You really need to work on that, possibly in therapy, before any girl is going to want to be around you.

• Wow... the old pot calling the kettle black routine.

• lmao 'womanizer'.
    how tall are you?

• Well honey sounds like your problem isn't the height it's the attitude. No woman wants to be treated like a prize to collect to put on your mantle. And even shallow girls have better standards than a womanizer.

What Guys Said 7

• trust me, white girls become like whatever after youve had them. you eventually want love of an aisan women. I've been avoiding Asian girls for the past 3 years.

white girls are intolerant and very prideful and masuclin in the west.

stop being a loser and be strong.

women are all kinda fucked in the head. i just got blocked because i asked this Asian girl what her background is. if i were with my gfs and asked the same, shed gladly tell me but women are terrible mind readers and shallow as shit.

• "How many girls can I get?" you can get as many as you want since these days these hoes are for everybody LOL. So find the ones who have low self-esteem... shoot em compliment and or just show interest in them in general. And see how it plays out ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Says love Guru @Mistnigqa808 :

"So find the ones who have low self-esteem... shoot em compliment and or just show interest in them in general. And see how it plays out".
      True dat!!

• @gapminder Hey I dont shoot for em but my friends do... and usually they some pussy out of it. So hey it works LOL

• ... I rather go with death.

• Rather go with death than Currycel lmao

• Okay, you know I understand that we all got our own issues and insecurities. But why are so many "non white" (as an example) people hung up on race? When I read a post like this it makes me think "ok this dude got burned by some kind of bitch and now he's just blowing off steam". But it's constant, like every day and the real question I have, is " does our culture really subconsciously tell us that only light skin is beautiful?" Or does that mindset come out of uniquely bad situations?
    What I've learned in life is that most people can't be painted with a broad brush, and there are exceptional people in all walks of life. #murica

• I prefer white women. Non-negotiable.

• @JustinX9 well that's sad man because there are so many varieties out there to choose from. I totally understand what you mean about media bias... etc because that is totally true.

• Media just fucks up everything

• Confidence is the key here. Your height is perfectly fine. You must be giving negative vibes, because you are worried and have low self-esteem.

What is vital is self-confidence. The way you dress unique (decent) , walk, talk are essential components to secure success. You have to feel like you are a leader. It comes form the heart itself and visualisation.

I know you can do it brother. Trust me when I say that is the reason. Different girls have various preferences in height. Some prefer short, some prefer average and some tall.

So don't self-limit yourself. Remember you are a real leader from today. Believe in yourself.

• Ha, the pale fever!

• Being womanizer is not an option

• then what is it

• I think the best choice is death

• okay