Girls, Would you be Creeped out if a Random "Hot" guy was staring at you?

How would you react?

Thanks for all of your opinions. It was really helpful.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! That happened to me once. I was studying in the library and this extremely good looking guy with a nice body came in. he was wearing a tight white t shirt so i could literally see his abs. He had big blue easy and dark brown hair. He looked really hot but then he kept staring at me until i felt so uncomfortable that i asked my friend to join me. I came back the next day and he was there and kept staring. I was so scared that I left and never went to that corner of the library again. He was staring with this faint smile... It was creepy!

• so if that hot dude glanced at you , would that be fine?

What Girls Said 14

• I would stare back, raise an eyebrow and signal "WHAT?" with body language.

Staring is rude and creepy, no matter if hot or not. I hate it.

• So would you expect him to glance?

• just staring and then looking away, and staring again and no smile, no action whatsoever is creepy.
      I imagine a guy sitting at the other end of the bar, holding on to his drink and just stare at you... fuck no. GTFO
      Looking and flirting is something else: you catch a glance, maybe you look away for a second, then look again, and if the eyes meet there HAS to be a smile, maybe a light head nod (like you do when saying cheers from far away) see what I mean?

• I get it. Wonderful explanation of yours. Appreciate it.

• I'd feel uncomfortable.
    Dear boys, please don't STARE at me.
    You can look, but don't STARE.

• when you mean look, do you mean breaking eye-contact and looking again?

• you are a good good girl. I will arrange a flight for him to come to Riga. Cool?

• Sure thing xD

• I'd be creeped out by anyone staring at me, no matter how hot they are.

• Its happen and it was scary! lol

• was the guy "Hot" even though you were scared?

• I wouldn't know!

• do you prefer the hot guy to approach you , rather than staring?

• People stare at me all the time and frankly, it's really just rude.

• Do you find it rude, even if the guy is " Hot" ?

• Glad if I could help :)

• Definitely Impressive Intelligence ;)

• I wouldn't even notice, or think he was looking at me since I look like a potato. I'd figure he was looking at someone else.

• No not really I'd glance or flirt back... When your mouth isn't moving your eyes speak for you.

• what if a 'Hot" guy was staring without a smile?

• Guys usually don't smile when they're looking at me. Only the nice guys that actually approach like a gentleman smile.

• thanks.

• Looking and giving a smile of interest would make me happy
    Anyone who stares is probably a psycho and a predator as that is predatory behavior in the wild and among low class people

• looking without a smile is creepy?

• Thanks :))

• I'd probably smile and then talk to him

• so you won't be creeped out?

• Probably not

• cool... you must be super-confident I guess. Which race of guys are you attracted to mostly?

• Stare back smile blush all the basic girly signs lool

• so you won't be creeped out?

• Thinking?*

• haha.. true !!

• I would probably take it as a compliment.

• what if he stares at you without a smile?

• maybe its because nobody does that to me (I don't think) but I don't really care. If they were being overly obvious about it I would just start staring back at him until he felt awkward and looked away lol.

• haha. you are very bold !

• yes I mean why would he stare at me and not a pretty girl

• haha. You are so humble. You must be Gorgeous !!

• Happened to me last week, but he smiled when I made eye contact with him and he started talking to me but he was just staring the whole time which was a bit intense but not creepy.

• did you find him "Hot" ?

• I have been just wondering. When people says he looks innocent it makes me think of having baby faces which are cute.
      So since I have masculine features, why do they perceive me as an innocent looking guy by my face. I don't have a baby face for sure !!

• Well it is hard for me to say since I haven't seen you and then people all have different things they see when they make comments like that. To me I would trust the masculine features since the comments were specific - that is they told you what they saw - strong jaw, thick brows. The innocent comment maybe was just a throw away statement or may have just been based on your expression at the time or if you were younger than him then perhaps that stood out to him.

• It would depend, really. If we were like, having a conversation through eye contact, then no - it would be kinda fun! But If it were just blatant staring, then yes.

• does it makes worse if the Hot guy was staring at you without a smile?