Has this ever happened to you?

That you have a crush on someone but you want to piss them off so bad but your feelings come in the way so you can't.

• Yes!
    62% (5)20% (2)39% (7)Vote
  • No!
    38% (3)80% (8)61% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm being misunderstood! Let me rephrase it:

Sometimes you want to piss some people off, right? For good reasons obviously. But has it ever happened that that person turned out to be your crush?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to piss her off to begin with?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a real crush if you want to be an asshole to them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I just want to piss him off because he pissed me off.

The feelings didn't come in the way tho. I just felt like whatever.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I wasn't even that immature at 12

0|0
    0|0
    • U misunderstood. Sometimes you want to piss some people off, right? For good reasons obviously. But has it ever happened that that person turned out to be your crush?

• I don't want to pisd anyone off it just happens but no if I like someone I just be nice to them.

• I'm a grown adult, I don't play these games. Maybe back when I was 5 or 6 but I'd like to think I was a little more mature at the ages of 18-24.

0|0
    0|0
    • U misunderstood. Sometimes you want to piss some people off, right? For good reasons obviously. But has it ever happened that that person turned out to be your crush?

• Show All
    • Suppose you did, they apologised but did the same thing again after a few days. This happened for 3/4 times now. What do you do?

• It wouldn't happen 3 or 4 times because if it happened the second time, they're gone for good. I don't mess around.

• No it hasn't. Stop being such an emotional bitch

0|0
    0|1
    • Mind your tongue, please!

Thank you!

• Show All
    • A wise man once said, talk to a dog and he will only bark at you. This quote applies to you apparently, lol. Have a nice day.

Thank you!

• You're your own worst enemy lol